1. Adèle Vivet's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

Je ne suis pas férue des adaptations en films de la vie de personnages publiques. Ici pourtant, Joann Sfar a eu l'intelligence d'insérer son univers pictural pour en faire un très beau film.

2. kowalski's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

3. bastos's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

4. p5k's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

quite a good film with great acting. Sometimes you have to guess what happend between two Scenes

5. Giovanna's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

vous avez lu l'histoire de Jesse James

6. Marv1n's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

7. Ernesto Sá's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

A good movie. Although the great Eric Elmosnino's performance, sometimes the plot moves too quick and the story seems little detailed.

8. Paulo Machado's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

Se tratando de uma cinebiografia o nivel se eleva nas alturas quando o diretor coloca como uma fabula. O personagem de gainsbourg é apaixonante. Mas depois de sessenta minutos de filme a coisa desanda quando o diretor apressa a história em míseros setenta minutos restantes. Quem não conhece alguns fatos importantes da vida de gainsbourg fica perdido.

9. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

the most-surreal biopic film ever.

10. Chichago_'s rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

A nice movie about Serge Gainsbourg's life. As a fan of him, I enjoy this because there are some songs by Serge in this movie. But, the storyline moves too fast. I want to know more about his life!

11. Liam Dot Seeland's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

I don't know if I want to be a fan of this or not. I had a good experience watching it and all, but it felt like someone just threw the scenes in randomly to produce this monster. But I loved the beginning of it. It's too bad, really - I am a huge fan of Gainsbourg. I just don't think he'd like this movie if he'd seen it. Just my opinion.

12. moi100cc's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

how is it that i cant find it anywhere to watch?

13. efe's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

Elaneudanla Teïteïa..

14. mpho3's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

The insights I gained from the film, if any? "Love goes astray throughout life," and "life is chance working against destiny," per his lyrics and film dialog, respectively. Not all of the elements work, and the film would benefit from a shorter run time, but by and large I enjoyed this. Like the director, maybe I also "prefer Gainsbourg's lies to his truth, his dreams to his reality." Cool puppets. 3.5 stars

15. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

16. Rugpjute's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

17. Shiro's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

18. thay's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

A beautiful tribute to a great man. Kind of confusing at times, but always very passionate. Viens petite fille dans mon comic strip...

19. Nabil's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

20. mardou's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

o filme me pareceu misógino, ao apresentar sem porques, um gainsbourg "natural born seductor", de forma bastante apática. os personagens lúdicos parecem não se encaixar no filme quando na transição infância/ juventude. além disso "vie heroique" me parece um exagero enorme.

21. pivic's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

At its best this film contained a lot of dreamy, creating sequences of the man himself and at its worst it was a collection of events presented chronologically with the image of Gainsbourg presented as the one and only interesting bit about him; the soul was lacking. But, when it showed, I think it sometimes gleamed, as often when Gainsbourg was portrayed as a little boy, surrounded by his big papier-mâché self.

22. Joaopa's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

cansativo, apático e repetitivo. e esta definitivamente não é a história de serge gainsbourg.

23. analeorne's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

review aqui: http://www.rascunho.net/festadocinemafrances/?p=247

24. afuchs's rating of the film Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life

I really liked the filming, the cinematic aspect - most of it. What disturbs me is the explicative and the apologetic. The Demon moving SG to do stuff he wouldn't do otherwise and the like is not especially original or moving in this context. And while more or less unimportant strands find their conclusion (lying in the street with Boris Vian, for example), the driving moments are left hanging (the redhead).