1. matelot's rating of the film Galaxy Express 999

3.5 | Benché non abbia mai visto la serie, il carattere incostante ed episodico del film è evidente. Ciò non toglie che l'universo creato da Leiji Matsumoto sia stupendo..

2. PAST, A NONSTOP OPEN MALL's rating of the film Galaxy Express 999

Faustian theme on the background of eternity of the universe. The motive of the journey with no point of return touched me at first, but as it showed up, it all ends where it once started. One of the strongest moments happened when Tetsuro insulted Maetel. Still, I was not quite comfortable with her rigid appearance. Plot configured nicely, stunning light effects, but depth of characters was absent.

3. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Galaxy Express 999

4. Cosi's rating of the film Galaxy Express 999

I guess I should watch the series now. Incredible, just incredible. Contained everything I would want from a film

5. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film Galaxy Express 999

I find Leiji matsumoto's women attractive in most all his films. Maetel it's like the anime version of Audrey Hepburn.. classical and beautiful

6. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film Galaxy Express 999

can't remember if I watched the 2 hour movie version of this. but the TV show sure bring back memories! :D

7. Mugino's rating of the film Galaxy Express 999

There's no way to condense 18 volumes of storytelling into a 2-hour movie. It's somewhat puzzling that they felt the need to make Tetsuro into a better-looking lad.