1. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

Maybe the best Star Trek movie? Certainly the funniest.

3. ionosonde's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

not my usual thing but i saw it in a family situation with kids running around and it was great for that kind of environment. low-intensity and entertaining enough for enjoyment by both the young and the old.

4. iamgarethjones's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

A cult movie about a cult TV show that has a cult following - it's like Inception! This has a unique and simple plot, a great cast (I miss Alan Rickman!), and some brilliant comedy moments that play upon Sci-Fi TV shows of the past - notably Star Trek. Good stuff.

5. caprica_six's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

6. riceball's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

"Whoever wrote this episode should DIE."

7. pluviosity's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

Not as much fun as I expected, the aliens' voices were just too distractedly annoying. Love Sam Rockwell in this, though.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

9. Michael Peer's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

A delightful and clever sci-fi comedy. The effects look great, the performances are spot on, and the cast is having a blast. I was pleasantly surprised by this and am kicking myself for putting it off for so long.

10. Emil's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

11. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

More fun than the last Star Trek movie.

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

13. letters never sent's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

14. taniaburrito's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

15. film_lies101's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

Hits all its targets pretty dead on

16. Eingya's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

It has a good heart and a great cast. Not many "laugh out loud moments" but overall quite pleasant.

17. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

Man, I love this movie. It's a top notch cast given room to play. The film makers' affection for the material and people being parodied allows them to target the humor for best effect without undermining the humor by being mean-spirited. It's a movie with a lot of heart and a strong story arc of growth and redemption which comes through characters learning to accept - and http://letterboxd.com/mharbour/films/diary/

18. glitchedplant's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

still is one of the funniest films i've watched.

19. Cromm CrĂșaich's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

The end credit sequence cemented it for me watch for Sam Rockwell.

20. mjgildea's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

A really fun sci-fi comedy that's optimal enjoyment relies on its viewer's love for and familiarity with Star Trek. Lots of faces you might not have recognized at the time but stick out big time nearly a decade and a half later.

21. doublelife91's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

22. Adrian's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

OMG! That Was Allan Rickman!

23. Mailloux's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

24. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Galaxy Quest

The best Star Trek film ever made. Or something.