1. Joana China's rating of the film Game Change

2. Mariska V's rating of the film Game Change

Notable performance from Julianne Moore as Palin.

3. lisbry's rating of the film Game Change

3 1/2 stars. julianne moore was fantastic as always (i actually felt for palin, which is impressive), and i was very engaged. not particularly groundbreaking movie otherwise, and liable to similar inaccuracies as with any political movie (esp regarding currently living people)

4. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Game Change

This story holds a lot more merit than one would think.

5. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Game Change

While obviously truncated and dramatized in parts, Jay Roach's Game Change is an engaging, entertaining portrayal of the disastrous 2008 Republican presidential campaign. Steve Schmidt is on the record as saying the film is very accurate, which makes sense considering it's largely told from his perspective. It's all about Julianne Moore, who is a great Palin, dumb as a pile of rocks but dynamic all the same.

6. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Game Change

What surprised me most about Game Change was how much I found myself engrossed in the story -- especially as a staunch Democrat. The acting here is superbly pulled off, but Julianne Moore gives Tina Fey a run for her money in terms of portrayal. I was impressed from the first frame all the way until the very end, and would definitely recommend watching this if for nothing else than it is a great biopic.

7. msmichel's rating of the film Game Change

Julianne Moore totally gets under the skin of Sarah Palin adding this performance to the list of her best. Fine supporting cast with kudos to Harrelson, Harris, Sheridan and Paulson all excelling here. Strong script and performances carry this HBO production which does lack in its direction and editing structure.

8. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Game Change

This and The Hunger Games are almost the same thing, but I preferred this.

9. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Game Change

10. Howard Orr's rating of the film Game Change

The ever-gorgeous Moore does a great impersonation of much-maligned Sarah Palin, but the film predictably doesn't venture beyond the territory of Culture Wars; in other words, the film won't change anyone's perceptions about the U.S. political system as a whole, because attention is so squarely on the famously uninformed Palin ("I'm not sure how much she knows about foreign policy" says an advisor. No shit.)

11. guro_antonia's rating of the film Game Change

Surprisingly good, and Julianne Moore definitely deserved the Golden Globe.

12. watchme's rating of the film Game Change

Pretty good, actually felt sorry for her

13. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Game Change

It doesn't give Palin a fair shake, but at least it makes her look like a fly caught in a web which is probably the only way to make her the least bit, most comfortably sympathetic to the die hard liberals out there. Moore is little more than a caricature.

14. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Game Change

Moore nailed it! a 9/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/last-film-i-saw-game-change/

15. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Game Change

I love you Anderson Cooper, and for that, 3 stars.

16. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Game Change

Solid performances and an ok story, which makes the film have more of a docudrama feel to it.

17. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Game Change

Like the book it's based on, Game Change is gossipy, superficial, full of inane (but fun) detail, and entertaining. You won't learn anything from this movie that actually matters, but you'll have a good time. And isn't that basically what politics is all about these days?

18. DSPRKY's rating of the film Game Change

Julianne Moore was fantastic, and both Ed Harris and Woody Harrelson were great. It was nice to see Sarah Paulson too—I love her. Apparently this story is quite factually accurate, which I demand in a film based on real events. The story was fairly simple (nothing crazy from a film perspective) but enjoyable.

19. thegirlwiththedragontattoo's rating of the film Game Change

Really great acting and an interesting story. Yet the film was somewhat surface level (didn't learn much I didn't already know--would have liked to see more emotional depth from characters) and repetitive.

20. Agustin Alturria's rating of the film Game Change

Good job for Ms. Moore, a real challenge since when you think of someone playing Palin, you automatically think of Tina Fey, but she owned the role. Ed Harris as McCain was good also.

21. oldeuboi's rating of the film Game Change

Moore was good as Palin and the film heavily relied on her splendid performance.

22. indecisivespice's rating of the film Game Change

That was so over the top I don't even know. It was definitely amusing, but I think the real Palin is perhaps more entertaining.