1. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film Game Night

couple of funny parts, walked out of the theatre not loving it but I was also very ok with what I saw. super high laugh:time ratio

2. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Game Night

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed an outright, un-apologetically outrageous and silly comedy as much as I enjoyed this one. It has a more-than-generous amount of laughs and the cast play off each other magnificently (especially Bateman and McAdams). It also benefits from a plot full of twists and turns, making the film just as mysterious as it is hilarious.

3. Matt's rating of the film Game Night

4. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Game Night

sangat menyenangkan, kalau kata teman saya skenarionya bagus. flow nya enak.

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Game Night

I am confused to call it what because this is not completely black comedy and if comedy made but looks natural. With everyday sentences that make us relax watching movies. Although many times the twist plot, it is still fun. The music scoring is very admirable, building a mood for something that the onset of adrenaline

6. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Game Night

not as funny as i thought....jess plemons though...

7. Ghostman's rating of the film Game Night

Game Night is a solid Hollywood comedy that features a roster of great acting talent with a wealth of great comedic material. It's a good movie, good enough for you to wish it was more high-minded & not just clever. Still, I give it points for being basically being a parody of the Fincher movie The Game & being a better movie than it. Sometimes the parodies are better than the originals.

8. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film Game Night

So much more fun and funny than it ever should have been. I might never look at Frito Lay's Scoops again without laughing. Best of all, this was a comedy that looked and felt like a real movie. Not some cheap knockoff Netflix dumpster. A rare honest to god studio comedy, the likes of which we haven't seen in ages. It's forgettable AF but I'll be damned if I didn't have a blast watching it.

9. Michael Blouin's rating of the film Game Night

Une réalisation parfois inventive, parfois convenue, une distribution excellente mais parfois gaspillée et une prémisse vraiment intéressante et originale. À quelques moments, on se prend trop au sérieux (ça aurait dû être beaucoup plus drôle et moins prévisible), à d'autres moments, on galvaude complètement le récit. Mais Game Night demeure une comédie rafraîchissante qui souffre peut-être de son manque d'ambition.

10. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Game Night

At a time that audiences are focused on films with a social message, along comes the best studio comedy since The Hangover. Game Night is one of those rare high-concept films that actually fulfills the promise of the premise. From the uber-talented cast and dynamic directing, to the twisty plot and awesome score by Cliff Martinez, the film both pays homage to classics of the genre, and rewards the viewer's wits.

11. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Game Night

Hilarious dialogue, and so many juicy little sub-plots kind of elevate this from goofy crime comedy to really great entertainment. The cast is great too. On the technical side, this is actually shot really interestingly — I love how they used different lenses/focus to make some of the establishing shots look like boardgames and stuff. I kind of want to go see this again already.

12. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Game Night

Rachel McAdams is a fucking star, and this is mostly just a lot of fun. Still, it's one of those smart comedies that knows it's smart so it thinks it can get away with silliness. NEVERTHELESS, I am capable of enjoying things for what they are!

13. doublelife91's rating of the film Game Night

Alright I'll admit this was a lot more clever and funnier than I had ever thought it would be.

14. paul_quixote's rating of the film Game Night

The central flaw: resolution depends on Bateman coming to his senses aka this movie is ultimately about his character's self-discovery. BORING! Otherwise excellent. Legit laughs throughout. Smart for real. No bullshit tedious subplots, no light speed tonal shift into "this is the part of the movie with no more jokes" territory, and the cornball normie message kind of... works? Oh my. Crisp filmmaking to boot.

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Game Night

Not since "The Hangover" kicked off the 2009 summer movie season with a bang has there been such a riotously funny, original mainstream comedy. "Game Night" combines well-written situational comedy and a terrific ensemble, where all individuals have multiple moments to shine, that gives the film endless life and energy. Also, Rachel McAdams is a gem; I could listen to her exclaim "oh no, he died!" forever.

16. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Game Night

At least there was no gag-reel over the end credits! And it was nice to see Kylie Bunbury again; so lovely in The Sitter. She's become a beautiful, stunning woman.