1. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Game of Death

Robert Clouse is the biggest fan of Ed Wood

2. Nancarrow's rating of the film Game of Death

3. xolocausto's rating of the film Game of Death

Con dobles que rellenan incipientemente las escenas no grabadas por Lee, tomas reales de su funeral y una trama que fue evidentemente diseñada para completar la película sin su gran estrella, lo único por lo que vale la pena ver Game of Death son, por supuesto, las secuencias de combate por el verdadero Bruce Lee usando el icónico traje amarillo.

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Game of Death

Directed by Bruce Lee. Turning interrupted by his death in 1973. Taken over and finished by Robert CLOUSE in 1979._ _ _ Réalisé par Bruce LEE. Tournage interrompu par sa mort en 1973. Repris et terminé par Robert CLOUSE en 1979.

5. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Game of Death

6. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Game of Death

If only Bruce was able to finish this, I believe it would have been a masterwork

7. mjgildea's rating of the film Game of Death

The one star is for the impressive, actual and brief footage of Lee that barely makes this a worthwhile watch. Once you get past its initial silliness, its just a pile of awfulness and I say this as a Bruce Lee fan. Game of Death is a painfully ridiculous movie I've spent 15 years working up the nerve to watch. I think I needed another 5.

8. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Game of Death

9. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Game of Death

It contains one of the most hilarious moments in the history of film, when Bruce Lee stares fiercely at Gig Young. His face? A cardboard reconstruction.

10. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Game of Death

Dafür, dass es sicher schwer war den Film ohne Bruce zu machen, ist er beeindruckend. Es wäre sicher der beste seiner Filme geworden.

11. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Game of Death

This movie is a real annoying mess... badly completed with a lot of inferior material and old movie scenes. The project should have left unfinished. Worth looking are only the last ca. 15 minutes containing original footage.

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Game of Death

The worst Bruce Lee movie staring Bruce Lee not staring Bruce Lee.

13. Cinnamon's rating of the film Game of Death

Il vademecum per come rovinare 36 minuti di girato originale di Lee, prima della sua morte. Di certo questo film non era ciò che quest'ultimo aveva in testa e lo si nota negli ultimi 20 minuti di film (scene originali girate da Lee). Squallido il tentativo di utilizzare controfigure e sagome di cartone (non scherzo) per far credere allo spettatore di avere il rimpianto attore cinese in scena. Peccato.

14. Jimmy's rating of the film Game of Death

who doesnt know, each fight each level....and kareem abdul jabar

15. Erick's rating of the film Game of Death

While this chop-up was poorly done, the little footage of Bruce Lee that was featured made it a decent movie. I haven't seen "The Warrior's Journey" yet so I'm only going on what I have seen.

16. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Game of Death

If you watch this movie, watch the version that has only the footage shot by Bruce Lee that was shown in the documentary THE WARROR'S JOURNEY on the R1 ENTER THE DRAGON special edition DVD. The movie Robert Clouse put together is an abomination, featuring only 12 minutes of the 30 plus minutes shot by Bruce Lee, the rest is filled with doubles and cardboard cut-outs. Truly awful.

17. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Game of Death

Bruce is incredible, as always, but the history behind the production of this film makes me sick to my stomach.

18. kubrickhouse's rating of the film Game of Death

3 stars for the chopped up theatrical version (complete with hilarious body doubles/stand ins). 5 stars for the film that Lee would've made in his vision had he not passed away during filming (view Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey on the 2nd disc of the Enter The Dragon 2004 SE to witness the mind-blowing uncut fighting footage of Lee from Game of Death, including the final 3 fights in the pagoda in their entirety.

19. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Game of Death

The fact that Clouse finished the film with a (bad) body double and used footage of Bruce Lee's actual dead body is among the most tasteless decisions in film production history (with the exception of the audacity of making a sequel). However, even in a mangled form, it is still one of the best examples of how Lee wished to utilize his films to push across his philosophies regarding martial arts technique.