1. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Gandahar

i want to do drawing work for René

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Gandahar

I'm not saying it was obsessed with sex, but when the giant penis head thing exploded with giant pink jets of fluid ... Well, you get the idea. Also lots of tits. Tits galore.

3. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Gandahar

4. tassa's rating of the film Gandahar

Gorgeous environments, exotic/imaginative/really fucking weird characters, neat storyline, ridiculous amount of nudity, pretty good execution of a complex idea, and time travel stories are rarely well done/satisfying, this one is no exception

5. Joshua's rating of the film Gandahar

Completing Laloux's filmography within 24 hours has been wonderful but crushing when I see that its first times have to end. Not as spot on as Fantastic Planet or Time Masters, but a world of its own like always. With visionaries like Laloux, I am rethinking my approach to fantasy in general. It could have been the sci-fi elements. Or something much more that is left in the background (but never unsaid).

6. David's rating of the film Gandahar

An interesting trippy sci-fi, about a distant alien utopia, metal men, and a jorney through past and future. It has a few plot holes, especially at the end, but is worth watching if you are interested in surreal fantasy movies.