1. Pipim's rating of the film Gang of Four

très beau dénouement. sinon un des moins bon rivette que j'ai vu!

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Gang of Four

3. Beatriz Rüegg's rating of the film Gang of Four

Una larga historia que requiere la atención y conocimiento de ciertos detalles para entender toda la secuencia. Hermoso la dirección de cámara, todas las tomas son encuadres bien equilibrados. En lo personal tengo que investigar acerca de la película porque me dejo intrigado en muchos aspectos. Requerido un análisis semiológico. /*yo no se de cine*/

4. Mariana Lizbeth Torres García's rating of the film Gang of Four

Un cine muuy complicado de encontrar, de las películas que no puedes subestimar, de las películas de las que te puedes enojar por terminar confundido sino conoces a la Directora, en fin te recomiendo que te informes antes de ver esta Grandiosa película con excelentes actores.

5. José Neves's rating of the film Gang of Four

re-rating. Since Rivette start to work assiduously with Bonitzer in the script writing, his films have maintained a close approach to the ideas and themes arising from previous movies but subjecting what was a free writing to a written almost automatic of a simple figuration of plot ideas. This film is an example of it: the theater, the complot and thriller suggestions. And, unfortunately, a farewell to Bulle Ogier.

6. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Gang of Four

C'ést beau. Lento, hermosamente lento.

7. Amin Lumière's rating of the film Gang of Four

There's an immense joy lying beneath the frames which make you watch it religiously.

8. Jano Con Jotas's rating of the film Gang of Four

De ritmo lento, pero apacible. Las actuaciones son maravillosas. No creo que la obra esté en la búsqueda de resolver un conflicto, más bien está dispuesta en la siga de un conflicto que el autor de manera sutil esconde.

9. MirandaVj's rating of the film Gang of Four

Demasiada larga para contar tan poco, bonita, buenas interpretaciones, pero algo vacía.

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Gang of Four

I enjoyed their company for a couple of hours.

11. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Gang of Four

Love Rivette's mix of theatrical drama with cinema, in long, complexly entwined ensamble story melanges; and exquisite visual composition.

12. baba lola's rating of the film Gang of Four

The scene with bowls on their heads was nice.

13. Violins By Night's rating of the film Gang of Four

Intriguing, for the most part, but I'm not quite sure if I understood as much as I was supposed to.

14. Ludovica's rating of the film Gang of Four

15. raggiodisole's rating of the film Gang of Four

I remember my Pirandello from University, and I sense that same desire to explore the very nature of performance and personality.. Certainly intriguing, but overlong

16. 'king Harold's rating of the film Gang of Four

I found it mesmerising the naturalness of the girls' interaction. Particularly loved the song they sang to camera.

17. Sr. Dionigi's rating of the film Gang of Four

ines de medeiros es un encanto

18. GreenROCK's rating of the film Gang of Four

Unnecessarily long, and a simple story was made complicated for no reason. Did not understand how drama school contributed to the overall story.

19. Lindsay Thomas's rating of the film Gang of Four

20. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Gang of Four

Such stunning strong exciting women. These are the kinds of women I want to watch and could watch all day long. So much style. I loved every single outfit. This film is fun, intriguing, poetic and although winding, it is still suddenly unexpected. The shots giving reflected glimpses through the train windows seem to try and remind us of where we are and stop us from getting lost. But the journey/story must go on...

21. dmol's rating of the film Gang of Four

I wasn't really taken by the film as a whole, but I was completely taken by its atmosphere - the moody, misty shots, the theatrical ambiance, the bohemian habitat and the arty characters populating it. It's Rivette's all-round art of cinematic immersion sucking you in, instead of delivering straight out, in-your-face filmmaking.

22. Carlo Benedicti's rating of the film Gang of Four

Flat direction - on a loooong movie and short plot

23. Sin título.'s rating of the film Gang of Four

Misterios a cuentagotas para dar forma a personajes que revelan lo errático y contradictorio que puede llegar a ser una persona en sus discursos personales. Como una nota aparte, esa elaborada broma sobre el estudio de la lógica le parecerá extremadamente amena a todo aquel que la haya escuchado ya en su lengua materna.

24. Stevie's rating of the film Gang of Four

Nobody does the mysterious as well or as hauntingly as Rivette. Absolutely riveting (pun intended) stuff. A very high 8/10.