1. Stanislav Lukianov's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

fantasic performance and expressive directing! theatrical gangsters movie!

2. dschank's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

just awful. paul bettany looks great in a suit though.

3. Knut Morte's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

This film was awful, I never want to see it again!

4. Justin Vicari's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

Part of this works as a nice tribute to Malcolm McDowell - I can't remember ever being this excited with a film to get to the next bit of voiceover. Somewhere around the one hour mark, however, Paul Bettany's brave attempt to impersonate the younger McDowell goes way, way psycho. And then the whole film becomes a rather distressing look at how a great 60s anarchist has become a death dwarf for hire.

5. Sam Everett's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

A bit overbearing at times, the film was only saved by the fact it didn't really take itself seriously.

6. Zach Closs's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

One of the most convincing portraits of a monster that I've ever seen. Paul Bettany is terrifying with his cold eyes and mocking smile.

7. Yostarone's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

8. goeienag's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

This film-this gem- seemed to have been hiding in the very corners of the video rental. I just recently saw this and my god, it knocked at least 3/4 of my favorite gangster films out of the picture and won me over within minutes. Paul Bettany, my god...

9. Gordhi's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

im a gangster movies fans and i would say this is one of the most underrated one :p

10. Chin Camposano's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

Shiny, sharp, sparkling, violent and too damn bloody, with a conclusion that makes me draw pity on the Gangster. Cos truly life could get awfully lonely when you are alone at the top.

11. Melanost's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

Best ever Gangster film. Period. Paul Bettany is sheer wonton evil and casting David Thewlis as a gangster boss (WTF??) actually works. Stackso violence ("pie and mash / scrape you off the wall" and all). An utter Gem.

12. runfromfire's rating of the film Gangster No. 1

Whenever gangster flicks come up in conversation this is always my go-to "Have you seen?" because I love it so goddamn hard. McDowell, Thewlis & Bettany are amazing.

13. Superfly's rating of the film Gangster No. 1