1. Alexandra Mayboroda's rating of the film Garden State

2. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Garden State

3. cinebaby's rating of the film Garden State

Good, but not great. A little contrived and corny at times.

4. Ioana Mihai's rating of the film Garden State

Mostly because my neverending crush on Natalie

5. John's rating of the film Garden State

The people who hated this movie in 2004 won.

6. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Garden State

Had some funny moments. The film turns into a big eye roller once the third act starts. It tries to hard to be something that it's not. Its attempts at being melodramatic comes off very whiny and reaching. It's not the worst thing in the world.

7. Mai Ragab El-Refa'ey's rating of the film Garden State

8. yelloww's rating of the film Garden State

9. Kimberly Lee's rating of the film Garden State

10. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Garden State

This is the kind of film that receives such bad comments so you expect the worst. It actually wasn't that bad. Sure, there are things I would change (the Manic Pixie Dream Girl of course is #1 on the list), but I believe anyone who's ever been a teenager would enjoy this.

11. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Garden State

It's a watchable indie flick.

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Garden State

Unbearable past a certain age.

13. bmelis's rating of the film Garden State

14. bryanvmh's rating of the film Garden State

Is it bad to want 30 year old Zach Braff to be confused 13 year old me? Yeah, probably.

15. jooley's rating of the film Garden State

An often quite funny and well framed film about the messedupedness of regular people. Unfortunately it never rose above the medicated numbness of its protagonist's perspective and lost creative steam halfway without a satisfying progression to the journey. Also, jarringly distracting music editing.

16. ughchenausea's rating of the film Garden State

ugh im so disappointed. cliches, intrusive soundtrack, embarassing dialogues... i don't even like zach braff here. this movie tries so hard to be melodramatic and original and it fails so bad.

17. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Garden State

Begin its music with some Coldplay pretty sums up the rest of their beauty soundstripe.

18. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Garden State

19. Max Swanson's rating of the film Garden State

This film gets unfairly maligned but I still think it's one of the best looks at being in your 20's and resonates even more the older I get. Peter Sarsgaard also gives one of his most underrated performances.

20. antibody's rating of the film Garden State

i'm old as fuck, i know everything that's shit about this movie, but it got to me early and i can't shake it

21. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film Garden State

So what if it's a little much, a little corny? It's still a classic.

22. Muraki's rating of the film Garden State

23. maddening cloud's rating of the film Garden State

drinking game guaranteed to lead to alcohol poisoning: drink whenever you see a frame centered on zach braff's ugly mug

24. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Garden State