1. Johannes's rating of the film Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives

2. AVA's rating of the film Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives

Was nützt all die Wissenschaft,wird sie dann gegen jedes Wissen eingesetzt?Gute Doku zur Veranschaulichung einiger Zusammenhänge.

3. Giovanni Maroli's rating of the film Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives

The absence of any contradictory in a "documentary" is pretty ridicolous, and after few minutes it's just oppressive and boring. To be avoided at any cost!

4. schaumgarten's rating of the film Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives

Horrible. Vuelvo a encontrar otra cosa así y cancelo mi suscripción.

5. Lars Engelmann's rating of the film Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives

Diese "Dokumentation" führt den Präsidenten von "Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps" als Experten für genetisch veränderte Lebensmittel und impliziert GMO-Nahrungsmittel lösten Autismus aus. Finger weg! Kompletter Quatsch!

6. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives

I am no supporter of genetic manipulated food, but I totally agree with Andyka. And besides the problems of not investigating the basic information (and using some dubious "experts") the movie is extremly amateurish in every aspect.

7. Andyka's rating of the film Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives

MUBI, are you serious??? A high-quality platform like MUBI shows "documentories" like this? You might be good in choosing nice fictional movies, but please do some background research when choosing documentories! Here is an analysis of the book on which the documentory is based on: http://academicsreview.org/reviewed-content/genetic-roulette/