1. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

Zdecydowanie jeden z zabawniejszych filmów. Idealny, komiksowy klimat!

2. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

Sci-fi can be ridiculous like that. Not to mention Scientology.

3. antibody's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

4. Laurence Hervieux-Gosselin's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

5. rachel collier's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

6. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

7. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

8. f-nanda's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

I wanted more! But Sam Rockwell is awesome as always!

9. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

"Surveillance does... I hate those"

10. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

Angarano has a terrible voice, its kind of COMPLETELY fucked in the first half of the movie. anywayyyys... Sam Rockwell is the bomb.

11. Portia's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

12. Gino's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

Oh my holy crap. Surveillance does- I hate those.

13. Olivia Hellder's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

i like so much Jared Hess... I enjoy all his movies!!!

14. S's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

Enjoyed this a lot. Some hilariously funny parts in it.

15. Adam GR's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

Dare I say better than Napoleon Dynamite?

16. john.fisherman's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

Cracked up multiple times. Should be stoned and in company of good friends to watch this.

17. Makaila's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

I love sci-fi humor. Jared Hess's portrayal of awkward humor always has me laughing. Oh, and I love me some Jemaine Clement.

18. HKFanatic's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

This is probably the zenith of both Jared Hess and Mike White's brand of awkward Midwestern comedy (even though White didn't write it). The humor too often falls into the realm of sophomoric gross-out gags, with barf and feces serving as a frequent punchline, but I enjoyed myself. The performances are uniformly excellent and the story touches on some painful but recognizable truths for all writers out there.

19. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

The "reality" scenes were too much like Napoleon Dynamite (especially the character Dusty) yet not nearly as well executed. I think Hess was trying too hard to achieve the same success he had with ND but it ended up being way over done. That said, the Yeast Wars Scenes were EPIC! Sam Rockwell is the man. Also really liked how the Sci-fi book covers were used in the intro credits.

20. Westley's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

This is one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. Not in a good way either.

21. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

A film that tackles how the toxic self-interest of others can attempt to exploit and destroy artistic pursuits, Michael Angarano is like Harlan Ellison if he were meek and had grown up surrounded by tacky taste in Utah. The scene where he confronts his nemesis while wearing a woman's nighty is a brilliant image, but the delightful earnest innocence of Jared Hess's previous two films doesn't quite work for this tale.

22. Fernando Nikolić's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

23. Cody Dixon's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

24. Ademption's rating of the film Gentlemen Broncos

Deeply unsettling. Prosaically insane.