1. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Geostorm

Tied with Flatliners for my funnest theatre time last year-I'm just glad the unapolotegic shlock of the 90's survives in our world somehow. This has, & so much more: a gruffy engineer,his young daughter,a no-nonsense security lady fighting The President of the United States and a plethora of holographic screens that turn from blue to red to say words like WARNING and IMMINENT and there's hacking and shit.It's great.

2. gaporama's rating of the film Geostorm

Stupid, absurd, and highly obnoxious, which is exactly why I watched it. I mean, come on, did anyone actually watch it because they thought it was going to be good?

3. oldeuboi's rating of the film Geostorm

Silly. Yet still got some excitements to enjoy.

4. PlotnykLRTN's rating of the film Geostorm

Khoroshiy bog, etot fil'm uzhasen.

5. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Geostorm

Deserves zero stars but was a good laugh

6. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Geostorm

7. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Geostorm

Not even a good catastrophe movie, taking into account the CGI is lousy produced and with a sense of obvious lack of budget. The whole budget went to the destruction of the space station and a silly car chase whose only purpose was to justify an old "I am the president of blah blah blah" dialogue. God bless "The Day After Tomorrow".

8. adityosh's rating of the film Geostorm

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Geostorm

Non malissimo ma abbastanza prevedibile come trama.

10. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Geostorm

"dad never went fishing with us." - "sad."

11. empcollapse's rating of the film Geostorm

0 stars for the plot line and story development.

12. xrystyna's rating of the film Geostorm

13. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Geostorm

with mai baby LUV!!!! - day off <3

14. Diderot's rating of the film Geostorm

One of the funniest movies I've seen all year. Sure, that's almost entirely unintentional, but you have to take it where you can get it. And yes, it's an atrocious movie whose cost should be better spent, but I'm amused by any scenario in which Gerard Butler is the most highly skilled scientist on earth.

15. Gioele's rating of the film Geostorm

Mostratemi qualche distruzione naturale figa, perlomeno!

16. _varela_'s rating of the film Geostorm