1. luminous's rating of the film Geri's Game

2. Zac Weber's rating of the film Geri's Game

It's rather amazing how deep these Pixar shorts hit you sometimes. This isn't the last we see of Geri — he ends up fixing Woody in Toy Story 2.

3. emanuela's rating of the film Geri's Game

Un corto davvero riuscito, ironico, malinconico che è valso all'autore, Jan Pinkava, l'Oscar per il miglior cortometraggio animato.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Geri's Game

An adorable Pixar short that captures the joy of imagination, regardless of age.

5. Tellechea's rating of the film Geri's Game

Who plays f3 on move two?

6. yasdnil's rating of the film Geri's Game

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.

7. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Geri's Game

SHORT FILM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03T2pKO8ItE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is it. Pixar's short masterpiece. Four dear, sweet minutes of a beautiful chess game, set to classic french music. The character is absolutely adorable. My favorite short of all time.

8. sheepship's rating of the film Geri's Game

uhhhhhhh this is my childhood

9. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Geri's Game

The main villain of ourself is ourself

10. Eli Garza's rating of the film Geri's Game

This is my favorite of ALL time (:

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Geri's Game

The best chess game ever played with one person. Plays out like a silent film.

12. Adam Cross's rating of the film Geri's Game

I really think Pixar need to re-visit Geri. He's a fantastic character just screaming out for his own feature length film - or at the very least a cameo in a future production

13. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Geri's Game

14. tiagovitoria's rating of the film Geri's Game

This one comes from my childhood. It so unbelievable honest, true and beautiful. Is perhaps a portrait of solitude and loneliness but still a great example how stories can be outstandingly well told in just 4 minutes. Geri's game is Pixar finnest.

15. willythesalesman's rating of the film Geri's Game

remember watching this a long time ago and not understand a damn thing. but fun is fun

16. SeñoritaTeschmacher!!!'s rating of the film Geri's Game