1. José Neves's rating of the film Geronimo: An American Legend

TV. A beautiful act of love for the Apaches that only the fact of having seen it on TV makes me not be more enthusiastic. Its plastic expressibilities do not appear in all its reading, sometimes appearing that cinematography is just "making beautiful" with so many red landscapes, beyond Ry Cooder's intolerable soundtrack. But it's a fair heir of the few westerns that were made from the Indian's point of view.

2. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Geronimo: An American Legend

Geronimo is a Chiricahua Apache warrior who refused to surrender in a war, he knew he could not win. This is about the very dark side of the American history. About the genocide & about the holocaust at the native american people, who did not want to step aside for the expansion of the 'civilized & white West'. Strong cast, great camera; above average: 3,5.

3. Dave's rating of the film Geronimo: An American Legend

Not a great film, but a very solid one. As mentioned below, it focuses as much on the Army as the man, but I actually think that makes the film better. Some great photography of the desert setting, which looks great in HD. Again, not great, but I would call it underrated and among the better westerns of the 90s.