1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Gerry

2. wiwitaek's rating of the film Gerry

3. Doe Deer's rating of the film Gerry

I have gerried my entire life

4. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Gerry

The dullest film I have ever seen! I don't care how visually pretty it is, I don't care that the two leads are in mortal danger because they have no personality. There's nothing interesting about the direction, and I don't care that that's the point, if anything that makes it worse. I like plenty of slow movies, one of my favorite directors is Jim Jarmusch and his films are all about leisure.

5. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Gerry

Literal waste of time and, from the looks of it, money. I just can't get on Gus' wavelength.

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Gerry

When despair reigns, the silver lining is that melancholy and art make the best of friends. There is so much beauty in this cinematic articulation, even in the unsympathetic ambiguities and that questionable denouement. One of the finest evocations of the wilderness, figuratively and literally. Poetic minimalist cinema that lingers in the mind well after viewing beyond all rational reason.

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Gerry

8. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Gerry

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Gerry

Much more interesting if you think about this as an adaptation of the video game medium.

10. Egoisms's rating of the film Gerry

Supremely tiresome. A failed experiment.

11. -REM-'s rating of the film Gerry

12. ikkini's rating of the film Gerry

13. postblueink's rating of the film Gerry

14. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Gerry

15. EEE333's rating of the film Gerry

Hard to watch it in one sitting, the slowest movie I've seen so far. But wow, that's "moving pictures" boiled down to it's essence

16. anarresti's rating of the film Gerry

Such a masterpiece of cinematography and scene composition. The narrative is mostly told with the landscape. This is a film in which every single shot just fills the screen, and the characters put life and expression into it. With a strong and classic cumplicity with photography and at times some influence from comics. Masterful use of sound and music, that fills the voids with the same character as the motion does.

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film Gerry

18. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Gerry

Two roads diverged in a desert, and they— They took the one less traveled by, And that made all the difference. GERRY is a movie that may try one's patience, but offers rewards of beautifully filmed scenery, audacious long takes, and a coaxing invitation to examine companionship, responsibility, recrimination, regret, and endurance.

19. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Gerry

hard to watch, but it's very sad and the emotions you feel during the movie are overwhelming.

20. Pius Strassmann's rating of the film Gerry

21. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Gerry

Double feature this with Dumont's gem TWENTYNINE PALMS. That double feature might be titled: "Get high, Get low."

22. Bekir Tonga's rating of the film Gerry

23. Ender UÇUM's rating of the film Gerry

Olası sürükleyici bir macera filmi çıkacak konuyu; bu kadar minimalist, sakin ve bir o kadar sabırsızlıkla seyrettirebilmek; her yönetmenin harcı değil.

24. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Gerry

was so hard to watch all in one time. so silent, so slow, so gloomy.. but in the end, so so so hitting.. worths to watch, worths to be thought about.