1. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Gertrud

2. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Gertrud

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Gertrud

63/100 (Güzel nostaljik bir havası var, aşka büyük övgülerde bulunur gibi dursa da aşkı anlamlı bulmuyor, tabiki görüntü yönetimi bir şaheser. Ancak geri kalan hiçbir şeyden memnun değilim 1964 yılı için bile çok demode, diyaloglar çok çiğ, oyunculuklar ise malesef Cannes'ta aldığı ödülün mantığını sorgulatacak kadar berbat.)

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Gertrud

5. Gerry Miriello's rating of the film Gertrud

Gertrud's exile of the heart preserves love's pristine ideal for eternity, as she has seen the notion sullied and cheapened among the ruins of humanity. To abstain from love is to be full of love.

6. bartkl's rating of the film Gertrud

In many regards this is clearly a Dreyer film: the existential crisis of Gertrud for instance, and the theatrical, poetic acting in the film. However, it couldn't completely captivate me for some reason. In a way it felt like, for me, the relative modernity of the film conflicted with the theatrical style elements. I did really love the story and theme though, and Gertud's open-minded and interesting choices in life.

7. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Gertrud

Was a little disappointed by Dreyer's final film. A lot of greatness here for sure, but ultimately I found the story more boring than meaningful. But to each their own, does not compare to the likes of Ordet or Joan.

8. Nachtreich's rating of the film Gertrud

9. dordairobert's rating of the film Gertrud

10. postblueink's rating of the film Gertrud

7/10 (25. 09. 2017). technically it`s a very primitive film for 1964 but it doesn`t mean bad. I don't like all accents of heroine about love, how she shared it, not realizing the greatness of that value. Full of misunderstandings by unfair giver. I have the feeling that she loved all, but nobody did not suit her. Monogamy... maybe I'm a little sexist, but it seems to me that this film must had made a woman.

11. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Gertrud

Once in a while all spirits depart and, in the meantime, only lovers are allowed to cross looks. Afterwards, love turns into memory, everlasting.

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Gertrud

Gertrud Kanning, autrefois célèbre cantatrice adulée sur toutes les scènes, est toujours une belle femme. Elle fréquente la haute société de Copenhague et mène une vie désespérément atavique. Mariée, rongée par un lourd ennui, elle investit sa passion dans une aventure avec un jeune compositeur. Pour lui, elle n' est cependant qu'une quelconque passade. Splendide ! www.cinefiches.com

13. waywardwaters's rating of the film Gertrud

cucked by a granny (this is a new one)

14. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Gertrud

15. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Gertrud

"Sólo creo en los placeres carnales y en la soledad irremediable del alma"...esa línea de diálogo me dejó impactado.

16. Aardsy's rating of the film Gertrud

17. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Gertrud

Dreyer pares everything down to pure feeling, just like his heroine.

18. arlinda's rating of the film Gertrud

Achieves what few in the stream of films churning out of the current cinema do--to craft a fascinating portrait of a woman as she makes bold and uncompromising life decisions.

19. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Gertrud

the painting on the wall (a pack of dogs& naked woman) was summary of the film. I ve seen this mirror reflection effect and character related paintings inside satyajit ray's film 'music room'. Although it has a little suffocating atmosphere with its literary side ,it doesnt allow to give up watching until the end of film.

20. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Gertrud

21. Dignan's rating of the film Gertrud

In his final film Dreyer makes a rookie mistake: he preaches to the audience, a sermon on love.

22. Carolina Sousa's rating of the film Gertrud

23. Severus Snape's rating of the film Gertrud

toliko iskrenog negledanja u oči

24. Muraki's rating of the film Gertrud