1. James Mackin's rating of the film Get Hard

This was pretty stupid, but stupid in a very funny way. I don't really like Kevin Hart, but credit where credit's due, he's pretty funny here. But not as funny as Will Ferrell.

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Get Hard

3. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Get Hard

4. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film Get Hard

5. DarthVader's rating of the film Get Hard

Kevin Hart'ın çenesi, çenesi düşük kaynanalara rahmet okutabilecek güçte. : )

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Get Hard

It's not that I'm contrary. Kevin Hart was not playing the hyper version of himself. There were good laughs. I will not apologize.

7. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Get Hard

8. Will C's rating of the film Get Hard

This is honestly painful to watch. The only reason it's not my "winner" for the worst film of 2015 is because "The Gallows" exists. One-hundred unforgivably wasted moments - and I mean unforgivably wasted - of Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart delivering a tired litany of racial, homophobic and social class jokes that try too hard to offend. I expect better from both of them and Etan Coen.

9. Kieran Charnock's rating of the film Get Hard

There were times I laughed. But I never cared for any of the characters at any point. For me, this seems to be a make-or-break facet; if I don't care for the characters - I ain't gonna rate the film that high. ... still ... Will Ferrell is a genius ... and Kevin Hart is making a run at becoming one himself.

10. Yayo's rating of the film Get Hard

I was regretting that I started watching the movie.. It made me laugh though.

11. chanandre's rating of the film Get Hard

I laughed my ass off the whole time - #sorrynotsorry Might just be the funniest Will Ferrell film I have ever seen in my life - and him and Kevin Hart are a dream-team comedically speaking.

12. Íris Jordão's rating of the film Get Hard

Will Ferrell always make me laugh!

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Get Hard

When Ferrell fails, he fails hard.

14. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Get Hard

Tailored for the homophobe demographic.

15. Morteza Saeedi's rating of the film Get Hard

16. babycakesromero's rating of the film Get Hard

will ferrel. be good, get average

17. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Get Hard

18. samba direito's rating of the film Get Hard

nem sei porque faço isto a mim mesmo

19. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Get Hard

The Crash film of comedies, every racial stereotype is upheld for a dumb racist movie.

20. Francisco Bruno's rating of the film Get Hard

21. Rocketeam's rating of the film Get Hard

22. Kamran's rating of the film Get Hard

Some funny moments, mostly from Kevin Hart, sprinkled throughout this silly, escapist, sometimes crude Will Ferrel flick. 55/100 - Mediocre

23. Patríciar's rating of the film Get Hard

I spent a good time laughing at this movie, I can't give less than 3 stars.

24. skoog's rating of the film Get Hard

lika a new the shawshank redemption...