1. letters never sent's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

Sometimes I just need that stupid movie to run in the background. It was just filled with annoying characters played by an annoying cast. (maybe minus Moss and Puff Daddy - yes him. Rose Byrne..why??)

2. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

3. Ryan327's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

4. subtonal's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

5. Ethan's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

I actually like this movie better than Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Jonah Hill and Russell Brand deliver non stop laughs in this fucking hilarious movie. Even P. Diddy brings a few laughs and I fucking hate P. Diddy.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

The soundtrack is better than the film, but the film has its moments.

7. goeienag's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

I saw it once, laughed about seven times (the stabbed dealer bit, for one), and don't need/want to see it again.

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

9. crnstsc's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

i have an inexplicable love for russell brand

10. Amandenberg's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

I just really love Russell Brand. I do.

11. andretz's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

12. Brad Owens's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

funny. not great, but funny. I LOL'd

13. Benzu's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

i laughed alot abit corny but not bad...my highlight was Rose Byrne....i didnt care for Lars short appearance....

14. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

Though it took a long, stilted, and meandering route...I suppose it got there.

15. Jamie Scott-Dyson's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

Too long, badly paced and occasionally awkward. But it made me laugh and what else could i expect from a film such as this. 2.5/5

16. Marco Frigerio's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

too long, without rhytm, 99% of the few funny scenes are based on drugs, infant sorrow songs are afwul and the serious moments are simply embarassing

17. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

russel brand is the worst. annoying

18. micah van hove's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

19. Altero's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

"British motherfuckers don’t die. You ever heard of a fucking… a British R ‘N R star dying? No, none of them die. Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, those Led Zeppelin… Them motherfuckers old as fuck. Fucking Ozzy Osbourne’s gonna outlive Miley Cyrus!"

20. Vucka's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

21. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

Lira por ahí que esta película era moi divertida, e non o é. Sae un tipo facendose todo o odioso e estúpido que unha estrela de rock poda ser. Se cadra iso é gracioso.... Non o é.

22. monoglot's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

Sean Combs was hilarious; but Paul Krugman stole the movie with about three seconds of screen time. Paul Krugman.

23. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

Honestly, Jonah Hill is a master at making you laugh your guts out or any liquid through your nose.

24. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Get Him to the Greek

It's no big thing, but it's hilarious, most of the time. The references are nice and the characters are ok.