1. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Get Out

2. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Get Out

3. mpho3's rating of the film Get Out

"The actual differences between white and black Americans aren’t, of course, biological or qualitative but political, psychological, experiential. The reality of the black experience, in GO, is revealed to be historical consciousness." - Richard Brody, The New Yorker. 3.5 stars

4. jhubbs's rating of the film Get Out

Humorous black horror comedy. Not as brilliant as it is being touted as, but still very serviceable. Devolves into horror tropes towards the end, and the director's original ending seems to fit more naturally than the theatrical cut.

5. kartikarg's rating of the film Get Out

good acting on black side, white side boring, but i get the methapor,racist white are really that boring and stupid, uppps

6. sous's rating of the film Get Out

7. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Get Out

"Ieri notte sono stato ipnotizzato." "Negro, va via da quel cazzo di posto!" ...mai consiglio è stato più azzeccato. Colonna sonora potente, sceneggiatura interessante, fatta eccezione per il finale che non mantiene il livello, con un uscita alla Rambo che sfiora il ridicolo. Bravi gli interpreti, specialmente con una serie dialoghi bizzarri che aumentano la sensazione di disagio. Chris con Georgina da pelle d'oca.

8. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Get Out

9. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Get Out

Holy shit. That was overly creepy and traumatic. I loved how much of a HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL VICTIM he was. We need more smart people like him in thrillers please. I’ve never felt so confident of someone getting out of their problems than with him. The relief feeling I was left with at the end was so satisfying for this kind of movies. Actors played very well their weird roles.

10. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Get Out

16. Emily Carrasco's rating of the film Get Out

BEST HORROR MOVIE SHOULD HAVE WON BEST PICTURE

17. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Get Out

18. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Get Out

Everything and everyone in it is a caricature.

19. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Get Out

3,5 j'étais scotcher jusqu'au bout où il ouvre la tête du vieux.

20. F/K's rating of the film Get Out

Fine and well made film, the tone control between horror and comedy is good. The tense scenes were great and there were funny jokes too. But Get Out takes a black and white approach to it's main theme, i would have preferred a more dynamic and multifaceted approach. And lastly why are there jump scare noises in the film? your exploring racism, one of mankind's darkest qualities, yet jump scares are inserted here.

21. Nytse Jam's rating of the film Get Out

great tension in the first half, but in the end just wanted something a bit more solid than someone who gets knocked down by the sound of a teaspoon

22. e.rose's rating of the film Get Out

23. raquel_ag's rating of the film Get Out

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

24. El Biffo's rating of the film Get Out

3.6 Not my genre but this worked great for a movie date with my friend who doesn't watch films in black and white, or with subtitles. I really have to search for a film to watch with this friend. We also saw Carrie, Good Time, American Honey, Tangerine... so along with those films, this is one that makes it though the filters of two very different filmgoers and succeeds very well.