1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Get Smart

This was awful. The plot and script were awful with jokes that were so forced. I am not a massive carrel fan outside of the office us (and his anchorman role) but found the jokes were so bad that Steve did well with them.

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Get Smart

This was one of my favorite comedies back in 2008!!?!!, Steve Carell is super funny in this. Not bad!

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Get Smart

I guess it's nice Hiro from Heroes got something else to do. Bill Murray had a fun cameo.

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Get Smart

Loaded with talent, but fairly stupid

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Get Smart

6. Deiner's rating of the film Get Smart

I love the original show, reason enough to explain my rating.

7. El Biffo's rating of the film Get Smart

An insult to the original TV show (originally written by Buck Henry) by brainless Hollywood producers so lacking in creativity that they look for golden age TV shows to exploit, and the finished "product" is testament to the vast depths of their inadequacy.

8. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Get Smart

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Get Smart

10. Se├▒oritaTeschmacher!!!'s rating of the film Get Smart

The only thing that made me laugh out loud: Bill Murray inside the tree

11. RenaissancePete's rating of the film Get Smart

This is actually one of Steve Carrel's better films and a very worthy reinterpretation for the big screen. While it can be criticised for having an overly simple plot the performances more than make up for this. Anne Hathaway made for a surprisingly versatile female co-star and even Dwayne Johnson was acting properly. Overall, a very refreshing and up beat presentation of espionage in today's post-9/11 world.

12. SeanMichael's rating of the film Get Smart

the original show was a million times better and funnier than this.

13. Steve's rating of the film Get Smart

14. FailedImitator's rating of the film Get Smart

I liked it more than I thought I would.

15. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film Get Smart