1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Gettysburg

Authentic civil war drama with battles as close to the real stuff as possible. Strong acting but I was never entertained by it. It is too dry as a drama and while characters are important to the story they all look and talk the same which make it hard to care for them if one hasn't gone deep into the historic material before viewing the film. For us "normal people" all look like bearded nerds talking strategy games.

2. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Gettysburg

This is about revealing the details what happened & why it happened. Five men made the battle of Gettysburg remarkable: Buford who instantly understood; Chamberlain who defended the weak left flank; Stuart who didn't reconnoiter; Ewell who failed to take ininitiative; Lee whose ego/emotion didn't allow him to listen to Longstreet's analysis to go around the left flank. I only wished more artistic refinement, though.

3. A.Can's rating of the film Gettysburg

Sometimes, I hear the Deep South calling me once again. I shall return one day. God bless 'merica

4. Chelsea Swift's rating of the film Gettysburg

Why the hell was this my favorite movie when I was a kid?

5. Ghostman's rating of the film Gettysburg

Jeff Daniels is MVP, great fucking actor. Goofy as hell but it has its moments.

6. Steve's rating of the film Gettysburg

7. Christopher's rating of the film Gettysburg

So many bad fake beards. Possibly all of them in one place at one time.