1. Nabil Hamzaki's rating of the film Ghetto

"You're young and you want to enjoy life. If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, it's bad. I hope it's good. Everybody hopes that, I guess."

2. Photosynthesis's rating of the film Ghetto

I've really enjoy the caracthers and photography!

3. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Ghetto

Its well made. The frenetic editing style matches the kid's energy. But i really hate those kids - teenagers in general. A 9 to 5 repetitive job will put all that energy to good use.

4. captainfez's rating of the film Ghetto

When shitty techno is the best bit of a film...

5. Samuel Rioux's rating of the film Ghetto

Finally it's over ! haha, nahh it wasn't all that bad, really interesting scenes actually, and it brought me back to my teenage years. However I think this movie could have easily been edited to be half as long and it's message would have been understood as well. Like another reviewer said at the ending, the last 30 min of the film, it's much more interesting.

6. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Ghetto

C'est l'âge con. Et ces kids sont suisses allemands. Ce qui n'arrange rien. === This is the dumb age. And these kids are Swiss German. It does not help. === Mach nüt !

7. panagiotatos's rating of the film Ghetto

8. Hans Rudolf's rating of the film Ghetto

Authentische Filmrecherche einer Generation zwischen Selbstständigkeit und Unselbstständigkeit, am Rande der schönen Szenerie eines der wohlhabendsten Gebietes der deutschen Schweiz. Sehenswert, aufschlussreich und sowohl positiv wie auch negativ berührend.

9. Robert Peters-Gehrke's rating of the film Ghetto

A well-meaning documentary about kids and their problems in school, at home, in the clique. Problem is that after a while nothing really new happens. And sorry, kids, but being young and foolish is not that interesting.

10. Nathalie's rating of the film Ghetto

I was growing up in the mid 90's in the Swiss German part of CH and I can totally relate to some of the characters and situations. Takes a while to get into, but the last leg of the film is spellbound. Some beautiful scenery as well, which is paradoxical to the bleak reality of these teenager's real lives.

11. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Ghetto

Messy, but compulsive. The teenage protagonists captured fleetingly, though compassionately.