1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

To me, GHOST IN THE SHELL is kinda hard to follow at beginning. I was lost a little bit. After a few minutes, I could follow its storyline. GHOST IN THE SHELL is intriguing, thrilling, and well-written. This movie is also philosophical. It's quite interesting. Because GHOST IN THE SHELL succeed to bring such a complex storytelling in short runtime. I loved its idea about humanity and existential theme. Entertaining!

2. Poor Margo's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

3. Cependant's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Portraits balade d'immeubles.

4. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

5. yesim.tuba's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Body and definition of life, in a row. Universe is trying to tell me something :) I'm interested in the discussion the movie provokes. But if the plot is like that, I'd rather read them in an article.

6. Achromia's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

7. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

8. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Nom de Dieu merci à l'animation japonaise pour Akira et ce film pour leur ambiance morne à couper au couteau et leur esthétique. L'histoire se perd dans des trucs diplomatiques pas forcément nécessaire mais l'ensemble est tellement beau et étrange que c'est impossible de ne pas tomber sous le charme.

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Twenty years later, it's not difficult to see why "Ghost in the Shell" continues to linger in the imagination: Mamoru Oshii has a way of making both ultra-violence and his half-flooded future city look beautiful, and the Major remains an enigmatic protagonist - her "am I a cyborg who dreamed she was a woman or a woman who dreamed she was a cyborg?" conflict even more compelling in our increasingly digital era.

10. naobot's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

gynoids just wanna have fun against beautiful hong kong backdrop

11. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

While I think I get what draws people to this film, I personally found it to be a frustrating watch. Its universe is poorly realized, with loads of unexplained in-universe jargon and awkward exposition. Consequently, the plot is hard to follow, or even care about. Any deeper ideas it presents are minimally explored, don't seem to impact the story, and just feel shoehorned in to make the film seem more "grown-up."

12. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

13. Alin Negutoiu's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Visually stunning and philosophically impressive, but the ending feels underwhelming.

14. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

15. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

16. nejurgi's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

17. auloel's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Membingungkan. Entahlah. Apakah karena memang storyline-nya atau dubbingnya yang bermasalah

18. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

19. smndvdcl's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Animation is something I don't care for, so when I watched this, I wasn't terribly interested. But reading the plot later was quite entertaining.

21. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Feels like a revelation, too often looks like a dude's masturbation.

22. -REM-'s rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

23. msmichel's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell

Classic anime' from director Mamoru Oshii that along with a handful of films in the mid-80's redefined what animation could be. The major was a sublime character creation that questioned the humanity present in a 'created' being. Full of incredible action set pieces.

24. Luís F Matos's rating of the film Ghost in the Shell