1. James Mackin's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

It's a little more fun than the last one, but it's not that great. Decent Nic Cage performance in terms of those moments that are treasured nationally.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Molto male rispetto al primo capitolo.

4. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

5. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

All over the place, in every respect. Neveldine-Taylor's directing has been fun in the past, but here it comes across like random thrown together late 90's nu-metal music video directing on drugs. Nic Cage's performance has the range you want from him, when he totally loses his shit, it is never not a joy to behold. But fleeting moments of Cage brilliance aren't enough to make this dull mess worth watching.

6. Chango Espinoza's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

7. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

i don't know. i think its just another bad film

8. msmichel's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

The first installment was an exercise in wasted opportunities but this installment is a total letdown that loses the spirit of the comics completely. Ridiculous plotting, cheaper effects and awful casting make this an exercise in tedium. I usually enjoy the b-movie antics of Cage but this is over the top even by his standards. Nice to see Mendes and Fonda spared themselves the embarrasment by appearing in this one.

9. Cbarky99's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Watchable in spurts, especially any time Idris Elba was on screen, but the story's so perfunctory and the tone so one-note that I was ready for the credits after the scene where Christopher Lambert's monks were massacred--imagine my excitement at realizing there was half an hour of movie left to go.

10. emichan's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

never again. -Me, after watching another Ghost Rider

11. mjgildea's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Considering who made Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, it is what it is but it beats the hell out of the previous Ghost Rider and is a hell (ha ha, get it?) of a lot of more fun since it decided not to take itself so goddamned seriously. I loved the effects and different interpretation of Ghost Rider. Nowhere nearly as bad as I expected.

12. CEPUNK's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

I didn't believe it because I enjoyed the original but this film is as bad if not worse than what people say. Really let down.

13. Shiro's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Ruinzinho, hein... ¬¬

14. a Smith's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

15. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

oh I'm gonna pee fire this time :v dafuq with this film?!

16. Frank's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

again, not Crank but better than most any superhero film. Cage has a couple moments though and the plot's non-stop.

17. hastapura's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Not bad. Didn't realize Elba was supposed to French until two-thirds through the movie, and I might still be wrong. What is with dude and accents? Anyway, some good stuff in here even if it all feels a little low-rent. Cage meltdown count: one, but it's an instant classic.

18. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

It was hilarious, stylized and I kind of enjoyed it. 2.5 out of 5

19. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Its suffers from the restrictions posed on directors, not the PG-13 certificate but the fact that its a comic book adaptation that was written by other people and kept under the conventions of this current sub-genre. And yet, both the directors and Nicolas Cage, despite the slight disappointment with the film, manage to have one or two moments shine through. One scene where Cage freaks out shows how talented he is.

20. Cosi's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

The right kind of dumb. Exactly what i would want and expect from a Marvel film set somewhere in Eastern Europe? Hella fun! Can't believe I just said that

21. HKFanatic's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Breakneck action photography and admittedly cool special FX can't hide the fact that the script is a Satanic rehash of "Terminator 2" with weak dialogue and performances that barely register. Nicolas Cage, woefully miscast as stunt rider Johnny Blaze, is rarely allowed to dial into that particular brand of Cage insanity we all know and love. A film that entertains in fits and starts (mostly when the Rider shows up).

22. NEONBEAR's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

He's scratching at the doooor! He's scratching at the dooooooor!

23. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

What kind of fucked up script switching world do we live in where Drive Angry 3D is the closest thing I'll ever get to a good Ghost Rider movie? Ugg.

24. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

i enjoyed, it has some boring moments, but the rest is nice.