1. Jim Fear's rating of the film Ghost Rider

2. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film Ghost Rider

I remember seeing this in a dollar theater for free and it wasn't worth the money I didn't spend.

3. Razinsky's rating of the film Ghost Rider

4. Ethan's rating of the film Ghost Rider

This movie wasn't as bad as everybody likes to make out. There are some pretty badass moments in this film and I hope Ghost Rider finds his way into the Marvel Cinematic Universe again in some form or fashion.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ghost Rider

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Ghost Rider

The concept alone is what allows me to enjoy this film.

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Ghost Rider

Donal Logue gifts America with the phrase "gravy train with biscuit wheels" and then dies soon after. Eva Mendes is busting out of her shirts at all times, something she seems to suggest was her idea on the audio commentary.

8. JMKE's rating of the film Ghost Rider

Seen this maybe 10 times

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Ghost Rider

Non tra i miei film preferiti, ma non male e con una Eva Mendes sempre splendida.

10. anarresti's rating of the film Ghost Rider

This was so absurd and pointless, it was locked in my brain, and I'd forgotten I'd watch this, maybe a year ago, in one of those sunday afternoons, where you binge on anything, even bad cinema. So you have the ability to watch the worse movie until the very end, the final credits with the corny soundtrack. And then, if you're lucky, you forget about it. I had.

11. Cristina González's rating of the film Ghost Rider

12. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Ghost Rider

13. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Ghost Rider

I watched this for free on a plane and I had severe buyer's remorse. I might have watched it again for good measure.

14. msmichel's rating of the film Ghost Rider

Was a fan of the comic books as a kid so was very disappointed by this in 07 to sat the least. Cheesy in idea and execution with so many wasted opportunities. Hard to say what's worse; Fonda's 'far out' line or Cage's 'Tom Joadesque' soliquay at the end. Nice effect with the building ride but otherwise pretty much worthless.

15. emichan's rating of the film Ghost Rider

i almost forgot about this guy

16. Bizy's rating of the film Ghost Rider

the final twist when Nick Cage chose to stay as Ghost Rider was stupid

17. Troy Savory's rating of the film Ghost Rider

Nicholas Cage.. need i say anymore? whats happened to him. Has his acting skills suddenly been drained from within? with a terrible script and a unfaithful adaption it fails on almost every level.

18. Tõnis Jürgens's rating of the film Ghost Rider

One of the stupidest movies I've ever seen.

19. Westley's rating of the film Ghost Rider

Parts of this movie are so bad it's funny. It might have been awesomely-bad if only it had gone a little more over-the-top into full-blown campy territory.

20. 4LOM's rating of the film Ghost Rider

Flacher als eine Comicbuchseite.

21. goeienag's rating of the film Ghost Rider

123 minutes of discomfort. That's how this whole film made me feel: uncomfortable.

22. momma__mad's rating of the film Ghost Rider

There needs to be a half star option. This doesn't even deserve one.

23. fabridoss's rating of the film Ghost Rider

It looks like a Hot Wheels bad commercial, directed by a stupid kid who just discovered Judas Priest two weeks ago.

24. Quentin's rating of the film Ghost Rider

It is not a good movie and the ending is pretty bad and boring, but I love it. It's even one of my favorite B movie. I got to write a review for it one of these days!