1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ghost Ship

15/100 (Saçmalıklar silsilesi.)

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Ghost Ship

The first sequence is a brutal memorable massacre set-piece where crew and passengers on a cruise liner are slaughtered and would make anyone fear wires for a lifetime. The film then go over into a traditonal ghost story movie starring actors that are too good for this kind of drivel, especially Gabriel Byrne who must have gotten a good money fee to appear. Boring as people are divided and killed off one-by-one.

3. lidiishere's rating of the film Ghost Ship

that rope cutting scene is just.. haunting

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Ghost Ship

Dans le sous-genre "bateau hanté", cette petite production américano-australienne parvient, vaille que vaille, à se frayer un chenal, dans la médiocrité habituelle de la série B fauchée... www.cinefiches.com

5. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Ghost Ship

Any movie with a climax that reminds me of the underwater scene in L'Atalante must be doing something right. Coupled with a completely unexpected series of dissolves across the ships paintings, ghost girl dancing, etc. that occurs around the middle of the film, this film is an odd zombie (lifeless cinema driven by genre instincts) with brief moments of poetry scattered around.

6. Karina O.'s rating of the film Ghost Ship

They even had the nerve to release this film? The acting is TERRIBLE, the flashbacks were unnecesary... I could go on.

7. J. O.'s rating of the film Ghost Ship

I haven't watched it since, but I fondly remember taking mom to see this when I was a kid. The over-the-top opening scene, some slick flashbacks full of blood and sleaze, and that's about it. Fun, I think?

8. vordven's rating of the film Ghost Ship

9. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Ghost Ship

I love one ocation thrillers and horror movies and this is no exception, a fine film