1. James Roth's rating of the film Ghost World

2. Polish Slug's rating of the film Ghost World

Eternal love for Ghost World.

3. Ethan's rating of the film Ghost World

This is a brilliant and hilarious film. Thora Birch and Scarlett Johanssen have great chemistry here and Steve Buscemi gives the performance of his career. Plus the soundtrack is pretty killer too.

4. cinebaby's rating of the film Ghost World

Honestly disappointing and anticlimactic. Aesthetically pleasing and quirky enough, but not as original as it seemed to strive to be.

5. stopyunn's rating of the film Ghost World

2.5 I love the original comic. Hope this movie was better

6. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Ghost World

The performances almost elevate it above the standard late Gen-X teen comedy but not really.

7. sizelando's rating of the film Ghost World

Funny, compelling, off-kilter.

8. AdaRLD's rating of the film Ghost World

9. eleventries's rating of the film Ghost World

¿por qué no se puede poner un 3.5? :/

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Ghost World

Mean girls and hipsters? No thanks.

11. uenus's rating of the film Ghost World

1 chela a ste compa x compartir sta peli q sta d lujo. ya la he visto + d 10 veces :)

12. mrscaligari's rating of the film Ghost World

a movie that i would recommed to all the teens in the world

13. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Ghost World

It's so weird. I guess it was perfect for Generation X.

14. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Ghost World

15. alf to the rescue's rating of the film Ghost World

Took me by surprise by how much I liked it. Dark, dry, stark.

16. SiIencio's rating of the film Ghost World

Glorified teen angst. Read selfishness when sanity proposed. Read unpleasantness when cool intended. Unlikeable characters displaying childish stubbornness and frigid inmaturity simply making the world a better place outside their rigid parameters. Zwigoff twists this bitter plonk to confuse and annoy rather than to please and enlighten unfortunately portraying the underdog in such a neurotic and narcissistic fashion

17. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film Ghost World

Perfect hipster movies don't exi-

18. Al Green's rating of the film Ghost World

A strange and beguiling film. I didn't know the graphic novel it was made from, but can see in retrospect that the set pieces work like frames in a comic. Having seen the strips afterwards, it's uncanny how the girls are like their drawn counterparts, A great outsider movie....

19. Tja's rating of the film Ghost World

Allowing for the universal truth that American movie teens are innately short on charm, (come back at me on this one!)this is a slow-burn, involving narrative with memorable leads and bit parts. Must try topless racist abuse shouting with a mouth full of beef jerky in a mini-mart. Best not, its messing with my values system. Love the discontinued bus guy and the art teacher.

20. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Ghost World

Reminds me of the importance of being yourself, even if you're a giant loser with no discernible use in this world who everybody hates, for now.

21. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Ghost World

Really like Birch and Buschemi is this

22. miles's rating of the film Ghost World

really great acting in this, Thora is amazing.

23. lemmontage's rating of the film Ghost World

Surprised by the frankness of performances. Thora Birch is especially good at walking the line between being the cool kid and the kid who is a self-centred jerk. Note: Gary Burns also did this extremely well with his characters in "Kitchen Party" (1997). "Ghost World" also contains brilliant details that indicate an awareness of the teen psyche and audience tolerance for writerly moments. "old lady phase" <3

24. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Ghost World

Can't fault the acting, but the characters aren't very likeable and I found the whole film surprisingly boring.