1. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Ghost World

I'm closer now in age to Steve Buscemi's character than Thora Birch's, and Ghost World looks all the better for it. The first act, heavy in dark comedy, no longer delights me—I find it too misanthropic. But the rest of the movie puts it in soulful relief: it's a movie about getting passed an age where you think you're smarter than you are, and arriving at an age where you *feel* more than you snark. A beautiful film.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ghost World

80/100 (Topluma aykırıysan yada biraz daha sert konuşacaksam ; Eğer topluma göre fazlaysan. Gerek zeka gerek vicdan olarak. Yanlızsındır. Filmi izlerken sık sık aklıma "Un Homme Qui Dort" başyapıtı geldi. Aynı yanlızlık, aynı marjinal bırakılma durumu. Bu insanlar marjinal değil, bence dünyadaki sahte insanlar fazla olmalarına rağmen marjinaller. Filmin eksikleri var ama görmezden gelinmeli.)

3. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Ghost World

4. enchi's rating of the film Ghost World

5. James Roth's rating of the film Ghost World

6. Polish Slug's rating of the film Ghost World

Eternal love for Ghost World.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Ghost World

This is a brilliant and hilarious film. Thora Birch and Scarlett Johanssen have great chemistry here and Steve Buscemi gives the performance of his career. Plus the soundtrack is pretty killer too.

8. cinebaby's rating of the film Ghost World

Honestly disappointing and anticlimactic. Aesthetically pleasing and quirky enough, but not as original as it seemed to strive for.

9. stopyunn's rating of the film Ghost World

2.5 I love the original comic. Hope this movie was better

10. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Ghost World

The performances almost elevate it above the standard late Gen-X teen comedy but not really.

11. sizelando's rating of the film Ghost World

Funny, compelling, off-kilter.

12. AdaRLD's rating of the film Ghost World

13. eleventries's rating of the film Ghost World

¿por qué no se puede poner un 3.5? :/

14. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Ghost World

Mean girls and hipsters? No thanks.

15. uenus's rating of the film Ghost World

1 chela a ste compa x compartir sta peli q sta d lujo. ya la he visto + d 10 veces :)

16. esterorell's rating of the film Ghost World

a movie that i would recommed to all the teens in the world

17. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Ghost World

It's so weird. I guess it was perfect for Generation X.

18. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Ghost World

19. alf to the rescue's rating of the film Ghost World

Took me by surprise by how much I liked it. Dark, dry, stark.

20. SiIencio's rating of the film Ghost World

Glorified teen angst. Read selfishness when sanity proposed. Read unpleasantness when cool intended. Unlikeable characters displaying childish stubbornness and frigid inmaturity simply making the world a better place outside their rigid parameters. Zwigoff twists this bitter plonk to confuse and annoy rather than to please and enlighten unfortunately portraying the underdog in such a neurotic and narcissistic fashion

21. Cătălin, HiperCristalin's rating of the film Ghost World

22. Al Green's rating of the film Ghost World

A strange and beguiling film. I didn't know the graphic novel it was made from, but can see in retrospect that the set pieces work like frames in a comic. Having seen the strips afterwards, it's uncanny how the girls are like their drawn counterparts, A great outsider movie....

23. Tja's rating of the film Ghost World

Allowing for the universal truth that American movie teens are innately short on charm, (come back at me on this one!)this is a slow-burn, involving narrative with memorable leads and bit parts. Must try topless racist abuse shouting with a mouth full of beef jerky in a mini-mart. Best not, its messing with my values system. Love the discontinued bus guy and the art teacher.

24. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Ghost World

Reminds me of the importance of being yourself, even if you're a giant loser with no discernible use in this world who everybody hates, for now.