1. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Ghost

2. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Ghost

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Ghost

Will probably be seen as Whoopi Goldberg and Demi Moore's best movie but it is still Patrick Swayze that is the heart of the film as the ghost that returns to protect the woman he love and save her from an obvious prick of a villain that has to die a violent and terrible crowd-pleasing death for his crimes. The screenwriter won an Oscar for some of the most laughable dialogue I have ever heard in a film.

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film Ghost

Can't find a single flaw with it.

5. lou.'s rating of the film Ghost

6. Ethan's rating of the film Ghost

This is an enjoyable film that gives you a little bit of everything, humor, action, romance. Whoopi also got the Academy Award for being badass.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Ghost

Excellent use of the term 'ditto' as a Chekov's Gun. Made pottery sensual. Gave Whoopi Goldberg an Oscar. That's all the praise this needs.

8. Nytse Jam's rating of the film Ghost

9. richardlawrn's rating of the film Ghost

Oh man! It's been so long since I watched this. The s.e. were sick for the time and Whoopi was perfect as always. Nothing but a classic. I love that subway ghost haha so depressed, the poor thing.

10. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Ghost

11. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Ghost

Cheesy, implausible, a little obnoxious? Check check check. Still, I can't deny this movie is guilty pleasure.

12. DaisyJ's rating of the film Ghost

I like it that they mixed humor in this sentimental tale. This is the kind of movie that everyone can enjoy.

13. anarresti's rating of the film Ghost

Could still work for a rainy nigth, snug in the sofa. Not alone.

14. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Ghost

Patrick Swayze is excellent in Ghost.

15. cathika's rating of the film Ghost

A transition movie... as its year... 1990. So romantic then, now somewhat old-fashioned.

16. victorvinholis's rating of the film Ghost

17. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Ghost

Can definitely see why it was so appealing back in the 90's, but it's dated now. Still, watching whoopi is def worth it.

18. msmichel's rating of the film Ghost

Corn. But classic corn. Contrived silly little script in a twilight zone frame of mind. Tony Goldwyn a good slimey villian and Whoopi Goldberg a delight in her oscar winning performance. But Swayze and Moore , watching it all these years later, really lack that spark the film is known for. By the final "ditto" one just wants it to end. Effects weren't even good for 1990 level.

19. Vanessa's rating of the film Ghost

and i thought i sucked at wheelthrowing.

20. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Ghost

classic cliche love story that always made me burst into tears. with a splash of whoopi goldberg's comical act, this is one of my favorite despite the low rating here at mubi. my go-to everytime i'm stressed out and want to cry my heart out.

21. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Ghost

For the longest time, I avoided watching "Ghost" because I feared that it would be as cliche as I had heard about. Boy, was I ever wrong. This is an incredibly heartwarming and comforting film, with a charming and funny performance from Whoopi, and of course, Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze were at the top of their respective games here. The buildup to the climax is worth the whole film. Definitely recommended.

22. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Ghost

All my stars r for Whoopi, the gem of the world, and for how queer this movie manages to be revolving around (presumably) all straight characters.

23. JFPISSIAS's rating of the film Ghost

This film is like receiving ten million pounds of cheese in your face!!! Corny!!!

24. micah van hove's rating of the film Ghost