1. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Ghosts

2. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Ghosts

3. kian94's rating of the film Ghosts

three homeless woman who seek for their femininity or...My own private Berlin!

4. schmeckmeck's rating of the film Ghosts

5. suede's rating of the film Ghosts

5/10. Petzold relies on another extremely contrived plot, then dishes up an ending that makes no sense even within that plot concept. I'm not buying it anymore this time. Also didn't buy Sabine Timoteo's pursed-lipped, viciously exploitative character getting people to do what she wants. Hummer was better than in other films, though. An aurally stylized film.

6. Somnia Buratino's rating of the film Ghosts

7. Oh_Manu's rating of the film Ghosts

Richter, la pureza de Nina, la escena con iluminación roja. Film modesto, quizás le falte fuerza, el resultado roza la indiferencia.

8. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Ghosts

tangential coincidental shoulder-rubs (via foot, bike, or car) leading through institutions, open spaces, money, warm/ cold, and melting and/ or void relationships with a thin spread of tragedy on top. Petzold has his palette, and this one is a treat.

9. Ben Gook's rating of the film Ghosts

10. seakat's rating of the film Ghosts

The exact shade of blue, gives me something strange.

11. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Ghosts

12. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Ghosts

this film somehow arouses deep emotion.

13. rynmcgnns's rating of the film Ghosts

Here's the gorgeous Cantata (translated "I had much grief") heard throughout the film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j21lIvGxgXQ

14. themotherandthewhore's rating of the film Ghosts

Incredibad. It was boring...and slow pace. It's just my preference, although Sabine was lovely.