1. ceknklsn's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

2. Star Lord's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

3. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

The ninja scenes gave to the film a good performance.

4. babycakesromero's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

as the saying goes, i cant get those hours back but i wish i had spent them doing something more constructive, like making sure those involved never worked in the movie industry again.

5. agusorudet's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

Enjoy it! It's fun and quite satisfying!

6. Easton Dubois's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

It should have gone straight to DVD at Walmart, then they could have called it GI Joe: Retailiation...boo.

7. VincentVendetta's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

G.I. Joe 2 has been pushed to March 2013 for 3D conversion. Also, G.I. Joe 2 will probably suck.

8. Malik's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

All I need to know if there is any rock bottoms.

9. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

It's what even bad movies shouldn't be... boring.

10. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

You fucking asked for it with your money, America, so good work on that one!

11. Cbarky99's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

I realize that being one of maybe twenty-five people on the planet who found the first film kind of entertaining gives me zero credibility, but this thing was a mess when it didn't need to be a mess--Jon Chu has an eye for great action set-pieces, but they're islands on a nearly plot-free sea of overly-complex and terribly-paced plot threads, leading to a climax where two dudes fight on a backlot over a suitcase.

12. Tiago Henrique Soares's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

What really turns this movie into a bad movie is the fact that it looks like it was wrote by 12-year-old kids.

13. CJ Roy's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

Really odd to see how a lot of this film jumps from inspired to bland, one wonders how much the studio messed with it in those 9 months. The stuff that work though might not be great, but it is pretty fun (cliff, gunkata, pretty much everything with ninja fighting). On the plus side, Equilibrium can now be completely forgotten as the hand to hand gun fighting in this is way better. Still not great. Gunkata is stupid.

14. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

Better than the first G.I. Joe, except that's like comparing cat shit to dog shit.

15. jessetaylor's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

The character development is better than that of its predecessor, but it all goes to waste with the downright insipid screenplay. For films that are based off of Hasbro's toy franchise, there's no reason for the lack of self-awareness. It takes itself far too seriously and apart from some incredibly choreographed action sequences - the Himalayan mountain side fight is especially great - it's all pretty tiresome.

16. eek's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

The mountain scene was the only fun and creative thing in this.

17. Norman1706's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

Didn't expect much and got even less.

18. Matt Kilgore's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

Am I going to say G.I. Joe 2 is "misunderstood"? Yes. Yes I am. First of all, you have to accept that its a movie about a child's toy. The plot is preposterous and silly, the characters are "plastic" and come in and out without explanation, yet its gleefully dumb, plus "fun" and "cool" in a way that depends on the childishness of it all. Plus, its' 50% less fat & 10% the CGI of your Michael Bay fare. Plus the action.

19. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

I think I have a better understanding of Vietnam now.

20. Scotch's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

What were you expecting? Strong women without a sappy-daddy backstory? HAH. At least it doesn't end with a make-out scene or D.I.D rescue. I'm also happy to see a sexified Asian male even if he is a Korean actor playing Japanese. GI Bro 2: Brotaliation felt the most satisfying of recent exploding-dick flicks. And, really, Halloween RZA and his Tokyo rooftop garden were GOLDEN. JGL should have come back for this gem.

21. FilmFan<3's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

This actually looks fantastic.

22. tezar's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

23. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

It understands its own silliness without being stupid. A good Hasbro movie? Actually, yes.