1. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Gia

Jolie's persona is too present in this film.

2. lIZUKA's rating of the film Gia

Here's a movie including different topics about how shitty your life could be even you're one of the most beautiful models in the world. It seemed like a rags-to-riches tale with a cataclysmic slope, amplified within a lesbian love story and jolted by the effects of long-term drug abuse. In fact, it's a story of a little girl who spent her life trying to find someone to fill the hole left by her mother's departure.

3. Tugce Ko's rating of the film Gia

4. saliha.'s rating of the film Gia

5. sobaneh's rating of the film Gia

Jolie is absolutely stunning in this. A surprisingly strong script makes this a bittersweet journey that avoids the clichés of a biopic on such a person. 3.5/5

6. bitterMoo's rating of the film Gia

7. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Gia

It does the job. It is effective. Angelina Jolie is effective. But it never really reaches greatness.

8. chazell's rating of the film Gia

9. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Gia

10. Komang Adhyatma's rating of the film Gia

cukup gila juga akting si Angelina Jolie disini

11. maudiniz's rating of the film Gia

12. lazycalm's rating of the film Gia

"She was like a puppy. She was like... love me, love me, love me, love me... and I did. I Did. I did right away. She was my lover. The only person I really loved." Oh, my....that scene was cute and devastating at once...

13. gencorkun's rating of the film Gia

First things first. I very much liked this movie. Life is short, right? Even for the young supermodel who had the world turning around her. The easy comments would be: " poor little rich girl", "she had it coming" and "oh what a cliché". Still, the movie managed to go beyond all of these obvious obstructions, and gave a strong, neutral story. The striking resemblance of Mila Kunis to Angelina Jolie is a bonus.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Gia

a pretty cool movie & a totally sad story - great performance by Jolie.

15. N. C.'s rating of the film Gia

16. MrPinkGorilla's rating of the film Gia

Angelina luce fantástica y explora la psiquis de un icono del modelaje una buena película para ver por Cable Local.