1. FISCHER's rating of the film Gigi

Un bienvenu classique du film musical qui fut récompensé par neuf Oscars (scénario, mise en scène, photo, montage, direction artistique, musique, costumes, chanson, et un oscar spécial pour Maurice Chevalier)... www.cinefiches.com

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film Gigi

Minnelli seems to be trying to recreate the magic of those early 30s Chevalier-Lubitsch musicals here. He gets it right to an extent, but this is rather a creepy film storywise lol. I still liked it, although I thought Fanny w/ Caron and Chevalier together was the better film pairing. Some songs here are borderline awful, no wonder its viewed as beginning of the end for the great MGM musicals. For what it is, 4 stars

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Gigi

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Gigi

6.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2om

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Gigi

This is a film about the joys and wonders of little girls. It's better than it sounds (but not by much).

6. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film Gigi

Gigi is a girl like no other. A must watch classic :)

7. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Gigi

8. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Gigi

Based on a notorious story by Colette, about a French girl groomed to be a courtesan. Even this heavily toned down version still retains a certain seediness about it.However,the colour and music of this film gives a sense of joyfulness and a love of life,thats hard to resist.The turn of the century look of the film by Cecil Beaton is sumptuous and both Maurice Chevalier and Louis Jourdan are standouts.A joy to watch!

9. DaisyJ's rating of the film Gigi

I honestly hated this movie. Don't even mention that the whole premise is so creepy.

10. Wasunan T's rating of the film Gigi

"The world is round but everything in it is flat."

11. Kristian Ramsden's rating of the film Gigi

I found it slightly strange that the entire film was shot in wide shots. There are few close-ups.

12. RITA's rating of the film Gigi

Unfortunatelly this film doesn't have a lot to do with the wonderful short story written by Colette.

13. Mike Spence's rating of the film Gigi

A very rewarding film filled with unresolved energies. The ending is sublime in the way it leaves you unsure of whether the consummation of the romance is a good or a bad thing.

14. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Gigi

This film belongs to Louis Jourdan.

15. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Gigi

Maurice Chevalier is such a creep in this! It's evident that Minelli is searching for a bit of the Lubitsch touch in this one and he succeeds half of the time. Leslie Caron's first solo worried me, but she was aces otherwise. It's Louis Jourdan who steals the show as the naive and immature playboy. He's absolutely brilliant. Great music even if it can be seldomly borderline creepy.

16. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Gigi

en la estela de lubitsch. super ver a maurice chevalier 25 años después de sus musicales con lubitsch en otro con lujo de color

17. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Gigi

Maybe I don't like Leslie Caron. Or maybe I don't like Minnelli and/or Lerner. I hated this as much as I hated An American in Paris and My Fair Lady. I hated all of the songs in this one.

18. soiwaswrong's rating of the film Gigi

Watching musical on a rainy is very relaxing... haha...

19. katrina kay's rating of the film Gigi

i seriously hated this movie--all the songs were terrible

20. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film Gigi

Sin duda la peor película de Vincent Minelli. La fotografía estaba horrible, la primera canción interpretada por Maurice Chevalier bien se pudo haber llamado "Apología del Pedófilo", Leslie Caron estaba chula pero como actriz es un incomprensible desastre y Louis Jordan actuaba como si trajera una vara de acero enterrada entre huevo y huevo. Terribles encuadres.

21. Manny Lage's rating of the film Gigi

22. Roscoe's rating of the film Gigi

Some pretty pictures and some pretty music and some pretty Louis Jourdan. Bloated and overlong, largely a waste of time.

23. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Gigi

This movie is just like a pretty cup cakes with a lot and a lot of sugar. You'll gonna love it, or you'll gonna getting sick of it.

24. Lucas Lacámara's rating of the film Gigi