1. nadnab's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

2. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

Because what really matters is to live. And if we do, there will be nothing to forgive.

3. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

What a beautiful experience this film was.

4. Amanda Violetto's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

god this movie sucks i love it

5. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

6. itchycoil's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

7. blyniukas's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

Some really powerful scenes there. Although it loses its charm a bit on the second watch.

8. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

It was so good, than so bad. Robbie Ryan did his thing as always though

9. jxn's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

10. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

11. camille's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

12. vxpl's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

A friendship of two girls who are choosing different paths in life. Both take shocking actions to fullfill their dreams. Wonderfully shot, an emotional ride from start to finish.

13. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

2.5 For style from director Sally Potter alone. Other than the great photography/cinematography....it is so so.

14. laissez-faire's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

the styling!! is !!! so good!!

15. Deiner's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

For some reason I thought the plot of this film would be richer or complex. Elle Fanning, though, gives one of my favorite performances from that year.

16. Ruby's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

Two and a half. Some moments of real drama and tension, but overall not as gripping/engaging as I thought it would be. However, it moves at a realistic pace and there are some really strong moments. Hendricks is not particularly suited to the part of Ginger's mum and seems fairly half-hearted in her portrayal. Also some beautiful cinematography!

17. Ben Dooley's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

An outstanding performance from Elle Fanning as 17-year-old Ginger who becomes obsessed by the bomb, at the same time that her family life falls apart. Beautiful, subtle use of dream-like colour, lighting and settings gives a good sense of the atmosphere of the times. A heavy-handed conclusion, targeted at making a necessary political point about patriarchy, reduces the film's subtlety. It’s still powerful though…

18. yasdnil's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

~We're best friends. We're pretty. What about the bomb? Cry. Cry. Betrayal. Cry. What about the bomb? Food. Cry.~ SO bad. Spent 90 minutes waiting for something to happen, but it was the most dull, empty coming-of-age movie I've ever seen.

19. Cependant's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

20. Emma Vega's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

21. commonwastrel's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

Coming of age in a missile crisis is tough shit. Nothing really left to do but cry about it. That is the basis of this lifeless film.

22. Marion's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

23. Beatriz Pinto's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

"I loved you Rosa. Don’t you see? But we are different, you dream of everlasting love. Not me. Because what really matters, is to live, and if we do there will be nothing to forgive. But I’ll forgive you anyway."

24. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Ginger and Rosa

While the end could have been a little more pondered, its climax was able to cause the desired impact. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/03/ginger-and-rosa-2012.html