1. Rocco's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Definitely a bit drawn out, but singularly gutsy, bleak, and bold. One of the most important and enjoyable female-centric horror offerings of all time.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

For a werewolf movie, you could do a lot worse.

3. Aydin KhaliliK's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

4. misha monsivais's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

this was also me when i got my period

5. Sheldon's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

A surprisingly enjoyable cult classic that cleverly layers the mythology of werewolves with subtext about maturity and societies treatment of, and expectations for, women. The film also offers some surprisingly comedic looks at death.

6. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

3.5 | although it runs a little tedious towards the end, I like this waay more than I thought I would. Very entertaining teen horror.

7. Renton47's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Nothing worse than being convinced you're on the same page as a film and then discovering you might have been overestimating the best attributes. The ending belies that it doesn't have much to say besides its central metaphor, but that said it still boasts kick ass death-obsessed outcasts with a rejection of said teen stylings at the end anyhow. Entertaining.

8. Fabiha's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

"A girl can only be a slut, a bitch, a tease, or the virgin next door."

9. João R's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Bloody enjoyable and fun for the most part. It is to be noted, however, that the second arc of the story, in parts, starts to limp, until it reaches its final, tame and tender conclusion.

10. _cmb's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

3.5** definitely has a charm & uniqueness to it, which made me thoroughly enjoy it, though i do admit that it began to fall a bit short in the last bits (the chase scene around the house dragged on a bit too long for me). the closing shot was lovely though.

11. Karoline Hestisengen's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Werewolves and menstruation. Lots of fun.

13. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

In the Gerardmer 2001 fantasy film selection.

14. Xiu's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

15. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Ginger Snaps

teen horror don't get much better

16. Øystein Egge's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Extra star for being what it is.

17. Moviegeek's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Five stars for sentimental value.

18. __'s rating of the film Ginger Snaps

A little overrated. Feels a bit like an Are You Afraid of the Dark episode. Some witty ideas in the beginning but ends up being predictable and dull.

19. knyhnsjc's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Cult classic of teenage angst and anxiety. Outsider sisters, female werewolf, suicidal photos for school project, witch house and occult vibe, death pact. Never gets me bored.

20. film_lies101's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

It's a hellva a lot better than Carrie, I'll give it that.

21. Ryan327's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

3.5 Re-watched 10/14/2017

22. Fergus Pearson's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Over-directed, badly acted, low-budget and totally disposable. However, Ginger Snap's charm is so strong that all these seemingly negative points actually work in the films favour. It's just a shame the charm of the film runs a little thin in the final third

23. Shelley's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

I know this is a shitty quality movie, but I still love the fuck out of it. its interesting from the first shot and stays that way til the end. not a huge fan of the ending. but the whole movie was just awesome. please watch if you like weird/horror/sci-fi stuff. love itttt

24. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Ginger Snaps

Am I the only one who finds this film a bit tedious to watch? I love the whole lycanthropy being an allegory for puberty and there are SOME good quotes and moments but as a whole it fails to really keep my attention.