1. José Neves's rating of the film Girl 6

rewatched, re-rated. One of those moments with who Lee intends to "tickle" the spectator, softening him and entertain him with a variety of styles to make style, losing his way to his own joke.

2. fred boswell's rating of the film Girl 6

Much to some film critic's chagrin; this misunderstood film will become spike lee's vertigo, mark my word!- a`la like director Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo is appreciated years later, this film i think plays a -no matter how sloppy spike presented it- homage to Federico Fellini's 8 1/2.. check it;-)

3. Aaken's rating of the film Girl 6

Average Spike Lee joint. Theresa Randle gives an affecting performance, but I couldn't care less about the story, and the stellar supporting cast and cameos (Tarentino, Naomi Campbell, Madonna, John Turturro, Halle Berry...) doesn't help much. Cool to hear all these Prince's classics in the soundtrack, though.

4. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Girl 6

looked great! theresa randle performance is on point. her acting teacher and the head of the phone sex company owned. so many great moment. a bit too repetitive, but whatever Spike Lee is one of THE great american filmmakers. inter-play between film, video and strangely squeezed aspects. not perfect but seminal.

5. Sunshine316's rating of the film Girl 6

Absolutely wonderful movie

6. Jake Mulligan's rating of the film Girl 6

Perplexed. Seemingly unsure of its own morality? I thought She Hate Me worked great as tongue-in-cheek satire but this seemed emotionally on center with the main character... not sure this worked. Haven't got to "Get on the Bus" or "Betta Blues" yet, but this is definitely the first actively bad Spike joint I've seen.