1. FISCHER's rating of the film Girl Shy

Une hilarante scène dans un train et une séquence anthologique de poursuite font de cette réalisation un excellent moment de comique pur et une oeuvre puissamment incontournable... www.cinefiches.com

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Girl Shy

You and me both, Harold.

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film Girl Shy

Lloyds films are just so good, I am so glad they released the huge DVD set years ago so we can all have these gems in our home collection. This one, albeit one of his simpler stories, is for some reason my favorite. That is by a very slim margin, because essentially all of his feature length silents from the 20s are 5 star films, something I cannot say about Chaplin and Keaton.

4. Log Lady's rating of the film Girl Shy

Lloyd is simply adorable. I love his facial expressions (especially in the train scene where he's forced to taste a dog biscuit), and the chase scene at the end is completely comparable to Keaton's best.

5. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Girl Shy

After watching a couple of his films, Lloyd is so annoying and unlikable to me. I'm done with him.

6. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Girl Shy

Lloyd has fun with his persona while giving us one of his best chase scenes in this hilarious and simple comedy.

7. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Girl Shy

musicalizada por guido y memo, otra experiencia! vientos chavales, les quedó estupendo, se nota el esfuerzo pero sobre todo, el talento