1. anarresti's rating of the film Girl Walk // All Day

One star for the filming, competent enough. Another star for the choice of soundtrack. But if this is a short about dancing, with dancing in it, a clip of urban dancing, something like that... something is very wrong. There is no choreography, or it's terrible and does not suit the songs chosen. Especially the first one, a cover of a kickass Black Sabath song that is (un)danced stupidlly. With no soul, no... nothing.

2. W2's rating of the film Girl Walk // All Day

I just caught this at an art house in the northeast united states with 100 plus people dancing in the aisles. Unique and fun (might be a bit long to watch under more traditional viewing circumstances).

3. Pierre's rating of the film Girl Walk // All Day

Cute. Not quite the masterwork that the interwebs tells me that it is, but a fun trip.

4. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Girl Walk // All Day

Liberating, fun, sexy and altogether pretty fucking awesome. I don't even like Girl Talk (or dancing), but this was just too infectuous to ignore. I reckon watching it on the computer alone is not the best way to do it, but it was still a great experience. http://girlwalkallday.com/about

5. Andrew Infante's rating of the film Girl Walk // All Day

Too good. Try not to smile watching.

6. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Girl Walk // All Day

Ballet, hip hop, and modern dance collide in this wholly enrapturing film that follows one girl's journey through New York City as she tries to spread her love of movement to a world that just doesn't have time. Essentially a feature length music video, shot guerilla-style on the streets of NYC, GIRL WALK//ALL DAY looks at dance as language through performance art as cinema. An invigorating shot of pure joy.