1. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

The progression came off as a bit slow and stale at times, and I found Cillian Murphy's character a bit pointless; but overall an interesting watch and a visually well-made period piece.

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

4. Vero y Pabli's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

Muy buena pelicula. La ilusion de similitud con el cuadro esta muy bien lograda, gracias a la fotografia. La tension se mantiene durante todo el momento. Las actuaciones tienen sus bemoles. El vestuario es muy bueno.

5. Marcela Guilligan's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

visualmente buena, flojo el guión

6. ricardoetatto's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

Interesante episodio dentro de la vida del pintor holandés Vermeer. Gran actuación de Scarlett Johanson como la chica inspiradora de la famosa pintura.

7. Lorena Mouguelar's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

8. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

El tipo de película predecible, apologética, sin mayor profundidad y una narrativa plana. La música es lo peor, cliché, es intrusiva y forzada, trata de generar una determinada respuesta de una manera simplona.

9. Art House Junkie's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

A beautiful delicate film about art, love, and the love of art. Scarjo's most elegant performance to date.

10. Lucii Lugo's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

Un filme pausado y sutil que no sólo trata sobre el famoso Vermeer, sino que logra plasmar una atmósfera similar a la de sus pinturas. La fotografía es aquí lo más destacado. La actuación de Johansson es bastante buena. Es en general una buena película sobre arte, belleza y amor. La sutileza de la música y la fotografía logran transportar al espectador a Europa del siglo XVII. Muy recomendable.

11. info@notancool.com.ar's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

Cómo la belleza puede transformarse en una maldición.

12. Manolo Tamariz's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

13. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

Qué tanto hay detrás de una pintura

14. Alessandra Grey Gargiulo's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

Bring a coffee with you in the meanwhile of the vision. It could help.

15. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

You don't know. You get mixed up. What is it? Drama, romance, biography, protection from prostitution, how painters work, insights of creativeness? Anyway. For sure it is a portrait masterpiece and the movie impressively tells us, how it happened. Unforgettable. Great 19-year-old Scarlett Johansson, starting point of her career.

16. Tutu888's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

A bit thin on story-line and acting but some beautiful images in the spirit of the painter.

17. keremebrulee's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

Colin Firth was not a good choice for the leading role

18. sebastianbarronmubi's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

Scarlett Johansson constantly pouting, as annoying as Keira Knightly, painful. Colin Firth reminds me of an old geography teacher, definitely not a believable artist in this film. I give it one star for the costumes.

19. kenneth allinson's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

beautifully filmed in a manner that reflects the character of the paintings at issue – that alone raises this story to a level of beauty. Colin Firth? Well, he doesn;'t quite do it, but sufficiently so to make this film work. I watched with an artists friend and we both loved it.

20. FailedImitator's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

I saw this movie when it came out and now I can't remember a single thing from it. What that says about the movie -- or me -- I don't know.

21. zuk's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

love this film! inspires me more towards painting...!

22. Teona Gal's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

23. Caitlin's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

I love it. I'll always love it.

24. Bianca Prince's rating of the film Girl with a Pearl Earring

I didn't have many expectations going into this film as I had never read the book, and to be honest I was worried it would be difficult to keep me interested. But quite the contrary was true. From the first few moments I was entranced with the characters, story, and cinematography. An enjoyable movie with wonderful acting.