1. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Girlhood

2. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Girlhood

3. hemachandra's rating of the film Girlhood

not for just women, men can and should watch this beautiful and genuinely affecting film

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Girlhood

A brilliant coming of age film, depicting muscular but fragile protagonists looking to navigate through a world which offers no direction. Not thematically unique but directed with such a strong understanding and sympathy for its characters that it becomes on of the best films of its type for years. Film making that is painfully alive.

5. Jenny Coldpussy's rating of the film Girlhood

Just like Marieme, what most of us want the most as teenagers is to feel that we belong, to have people that make us feel valued and confident. But unlike most of us, she has to learn in the hardest way that, while you may feel comfortable being part of a rugby team, a gang, a family, a couple or even a band of drug dealers, when you're facing the most crucial challenges in your life, you face them alone.

6. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film Girlhood

7. Tigrão's rating of the film Girlhood

Encore un excellent film dans la filmographie pour l'instant sans faute de Céline Sciamma. Bande de Filles est une oeuvre cinématographique complète et précise, tant par le fond que par la forme.

8. auloel's rating of the film Girlhood

Bagian akhirnya semacam hilang tempo. But, overall good. Love when Rihanna's song kicks in it. 3.5/5

9. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Girlhood

10. LACN's rating of the film Girlhood

Film programmé au troisième trimestre 2016-2017. Documents pédagogiques : http://www.transmettrelecinema.com/film/bande-de-filles/

11. Marta's rating of the film Girlhood

12. Chris's rating of the film Girlhood

Simple plot but genuinely touching, especially the rihanna dance sequence

13. Burak Ozyilmaz's rating of the film Girlhood

L'avant-gardisme de Sciamma fait une nouvelle fois honneur, tant filmiquement (par une magnifique séquence du type clip vidéo) que scénaristiquement (par une sémiotique politiquement incorrecte). Mais c'est par un véritable manque d'exploitation en profondeur de ses personnages que la réalisatrice rompt le charme, ce qui est regrettable pour un film dont le carburant est un groupe adolescent en plein émoi

14. JCPJD's rating of the film Girlhood

There are moments in this film where I felt great surges of emotion at the simplest things. This only makes me sad that there aren’t more stories about young women like this (and not in a patronising political way, but a human one). Spoiler* I have such mixed feelings about the final shot. Yes, it’s beautiful - but towards what is Vic going with that look in her eye? It invites us to be optimistic. That’s too clean.

15. alessandro's rating of the film Girlhood

Non servono molte parole per descrivere la vita di alcune ragazze della banlieu parigina, specie se puoi creare delle immagini così belle.

16. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Girlhood

An authentic and honest portrayal of the female experience

17. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Girlhood

Bello il ritratto del disagio e lo spaccato duro della periferia parigina. Sequenze immotivatamente lunghe. Le motivazioni della protagonista mi restano oscure. Imperscrutabile

18. wi.bi's rating of the film Girlhood

coming of age movie with new perpective, i think. good but not really memorable at all.

19. Dan's rating of the film Girlhood

4.5* As much as enjoyed spotting the colors of the French flag and the wider "message" that kept being tacked on to the narrative, a part of me can only focus on the fact that Sciamma shot her cast in blue because of how gorgeous it made them all look. It's a small wonder of a film.

20. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Girlhood

Die Filme von Céline Sciamma stellen Untersuchungen darüber dar, wie sich Mädchen fühlen. Jeder ihrer Filme bereitet uns einen Ausschnitt aus der Entwicklungsphase, bevor Mädchen zur Frau wird. Um den Beweis im Kino anzutreten, dass Mädchen eben nicht alle gleich sind, bedarf es einer sensiblen Filmemacherin wie Sciamma es ist... mehr auf cinegeek.de

21. adrianonannini's rating of the film Girlhood

22. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film Girlhood

23. mpho3's rating of the film Girlhood

I liked this so much that I'm a little speechless about it. Haven't thought of the words or seen anyone else's that encapsulate the feeling it gave me. It's just a lovely, well done film. Oh, and there's this from one of the film's stars: "For once there’s a film with a 100% Black cast, and a poster all over Paris with four Black faces on it." - Assa Sylla, Guardian interview.

24. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Girlhood

De "Gilrhood" me llama la atención el proceso de vida por el que pasa su protagonista. En principio parece un drama personal en referencia a una adolescente cohibida y su tensa relación con su hermano. Luego se inclina más a lo social, la collera y el retrato de una generación. Finalmente retorna al drama personal y casi íntimo. La heroína frustrada y una inclinación homoerótica. Toda una transformación de su vida.

← Previous 1 3 4