1. Filipe Lobo's rating of the film Girls Trip

2. wi.bi's rating of the film Girls Trip

Predictable, cliche, fun, stereotype.. BUT! Tiffany Haddish................. you are f*ckin' kewl and dope!!!

3. chanandre's rating of the film Girls Trip

They sure like their beatdowns. And no you can't have it all, clearly. I really felt the whole, friends that become enemies, that become distant, that cease being friends, that come back as semi-friends, that go away for good. Life's hard and this film really touches a nostalgic chord. Also: it is beyond hilarious. That zip line ride 'with a chaser' was hysterical.

4. joey barglowski's rating of the film Girls Trip

3.5 tiffany haddish is in a whole different movie and on a whole different level

5. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Girls Trip

6. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Girls Trip

Cute I guess. Well it has cute parts. I’m just not the audience for this. Has some influence from the hangover style of comedies that have been so popular of late. See a faint Judd apatow influence as well. Long for a comedy for example and tries to tackle serious topics such a lifelong friendship and balancing individuality with love and work. I think. Does to the grapefruit what CMBYN did for peaches

7. Flora M's rating of the film Girls Trip

A fun story about friendship. It is what it is

8. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Girls Trip

Remember when Jada was upset this was not nominated for the oscars? That shit cray

9. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Girls Trip

Performances are good (especially Tiffany Haddish), but the story kind of sags. A fun comedy.

10. christina.'s rating of the film Girls Trip

3 1/2. "It smells like Hennessy and booty sweat up in here. We done found our tribe." Tiffany Haddish, man. Incredible.

11. Dan's rating of the film Girls Trip

With the exception of one scene that might be too, well, everything - believe me, you'll know when it's happening and it had me in stitches - the film plays out exactly the way you'd expect. And that's completely fine because it's all jokes, fun and Tiffany Haddish. I'd like a sequel. Or a Dina spin-off. Just bring these women back, Hollywood.

12. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Girls Trip

13. Joana China's rating of the film Girls Trip

thank you for introducing me to tiffany haddish

14. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Girls Trip

"a raunchy, glitzy, garden-variety, female-empowering boilerplate." 5.6/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3eA

15. saltkin's rating of the film Girls Trip

16. poppy anggia utami putri's rating of the film Girls Trip

17. zohen lux's rating of the film Girls Trip

tiffany haddish stole every scene (and my heart)

18. Jeff Heinzl's rating of the film Girls Trip

the sprinkled night is full of stars essence across absinthe quiet player bass distress grapefruit gets the drift the sting white one pressed against the window waiting wagering waving

19. Diderot's rating of the film Girls Trip

Aside from one or two funny moments, I hated this movie. It's the kind of movie that seems militantly determined to make sure that women never gain any respect in society or in private life.

20. Polyglot's rating of the film Girls Trip

"It was chlamydia ya'll, that shit can get cured! Ayyye!"

21. ericfloydxx's rating of the film Girls Trip

"Let me get three shots of whiskey with a Coke to chase. Coke Zero, though. I'm watching my figure."

22. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Girls Trip

23. Rocco's rating of the film Girls Trip

Raucous and heartfelt with some pertinent things to say about the pressures successful women face. The four leads are dynamic and perfectly matched. Sets a new high watermark for female empowerment and buddy trip movies (whether male or female) for the foreseeable future.

24. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Girls Trip

Couldn't stop laughing, delightful film. 7/10.