1. Dan's rating of the film Girls Trip

With the exception of one scene that might be too everything - believe me, you'll know when it's happening and it had me in stitches - the film plays out exactly the way you'd expect. And that's completely fine because it's all jokes, fun an Tiffany Haddish. I'd like a sequel. Or a Dina spin-off. Just bring these women back, Hollywood.

2. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Girls Trip

3. Joana China's rating of the film Girls Trip

thank you for introducing me to tiffany haddish

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Girls Trip

"a raunchy, glitzy, garden-variety, female-empowering boilerplate." 5.6/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3eA

5. gumballs's rating of the film Girls Trip

6. salttt's rating of the film Girls Trip

7. zohen lux's rating of the film Girls Trip

tiffany haddish stole every scene (and my heart)

8. Jeff Heinzl's rating of the film Girls Trip

the sprinkled night is full of stars essence across absinthe quiet player bass distress grapefruit gets the drift the sting white one pressed against the window waiting wagering waving

9. Diderot's rating of the film Girls Trip

Aside from one or two funny moments, I hated this movie. It's the kind of movie that seems militantly determined to make sure that women never gain any respect in society or in private life.

10. Polyglot's rating of the film Girls Trip

"It was chlamydia ya'll, that shit can get cured! Ayyye!"

11. ericfloydxx's rating of the film Girls Trip

"Let me get three shots of whiskey with a Coke to chase. Coke Zero, though. I'm watching my figure."

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Girls Trip

13. Rocco's rating of the film Girls Trip

Raucous and heartfelt with some pertinent things to say about the pressures successful women face. The four leads are dynamic and perfectly matched. Sets a new high watermark for female empowerment and buddy trip movies (whether male or female) for the foreseeable future.

14. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Girls Trip

Couldn't stop laughing, delightful film. 7/10.

15. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Girls Trip

16. pintobean's rating of the film Girls Trip

Tiffany Haddish deserves everything.

17. bryanvmh's rating of the film Girls Trip

The first two thirds of this movie are incredible, I wanted to boo by the end but that doesn't take away from the enjoyableness of the first hour

18. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Girls Trip

Built each other up girls. This are our years.

19. jessetaylor's rating of the film Girls Trip

I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard at a movie. What an amazing surprise this was. Girls Trip is the most fun filmgoing experience I've had all year. The cast is amazing all around, but the star is newcomer Tiffany Haddish. She just about steals the whole movie and is undoubtedly the breakout star of the year.

20. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Girls Trip

I'm with everyone on this absolutely delightful movie. Tiffany Hadish is obviously the standout, but I have a very special love for Jada Pinkett-Smith.

21. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Girls Trip

Really not my sense of humour. Did not enjoy the violence (even if perpetrated by women), The sexe and sexual references (gross), the story (be true to who you are and do not accept to be undermined for fear of being alone) and let's not speak about the urinating. I gave it a 2 stars because I laughed once.

22. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Girls Trip

Like any party or shindig that goes on for a bit too long. It's a huge barrel of fun for the first half, but as the nights grows old, you can almost feel the hangover and fatigue set in. All four of the leads are tremendous, especially Tiffany Haddish, who is a total knockout, and Regina Hall brings a strong, conflicted dynamic to her character, but by 85 minutes, the deafening music and potty talk becomes a bit much