1. EdieEmm's rating of the film Glass Lips

A shame it had to be forced into feature format, and not experienced as it was intended (as separate shorts playing simultaneously on loops on unordered screens in a gallery). As a composite, it suffers from a static inertia, a resistance to fluidity, with the visuals seeming more like video stills or album art than anything cinematographic. Still, compelling 'story'. Plus brilliant sound design by Majewski himself.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Glass Lips

While not as ambitious as his following film (Mill and the Cross) Majewski's 'Glass Lips' is a challenging and rewarding work. Originally written under the title 'Blood of a Poet', in homage perhaps, 'Glass Lips' has Majewski facing creation, upbringing, madness and art. Not for all tastes but a fascinating work worth the effort.

3. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Glass Lips

Love the compositions in this movie. Might work better in a museum setting, though.

4. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Glass Lips

Excellent film. Ignorant comments. Chilling psychological portrait of post-communist, futuristic post-capitalist, post-NATO, and unfortunately still Catholic, still Freudian Poland. Learn some history. Visit some museums. Read some books. Watch some films that don't involve superheroes. Buñuel, Lynch, Greenaway, Kieslowski's Decalogue and and and... Think in images. Hell, just think for starters. Thank you, MUBI.

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Glass Lips

I must echo the sentiments of the other viewers here. It is an experimental piece, and yes, it does require a bit of decoding. But whatever your theory or interpretation may be, even if not shared by another, keep it. It's not "wrong". It's your take, your opinion. Like most other visual/video art (and all other art, for that matter) it can be completely subjective. And that's okay..and so was this piece. 3.4

6. Minhal Baig's rating of the film Glass Lips

Captivating cinematography and sound illustrate the impact of childhood traumas in this unconventional collection of short films.

7. El Biffo's rating of the film Glass Lips

I like the style, I like the sexuality, but most of all I like the kid setting his toy fire truck on fire. I didn't understand everything in this film, but that's OK; there's a lot in this world I don't understand.

8. jamesey's rating of the film Glass Lips

The Mubi synopsis says "experimental" so I had to get in the right mindset for this one. It's tiresome to watch because you're constantly trying to figure out a story and take in the visuals. I ultimately liked Glass Lips, because of that challenge, but I also don't need to see it again. Watch this without any distractions.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Glass Lips

What's up with these clever movies, MUBI? Style over substance? An excuse to have naked chicks?

10. Michael Convery's rating of the film Glass Lips

At first glance it seemed very interesting, but by the time the film was over the poetics felt recycled and unoriginal with nothing new to offer its over-trodden themes.