1. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Gleason

Incredibly inspiring and sad. It shows how a disease like this affects your life but also your relationships. A must watch.

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Gleason

Filme testimonial a cuenta regresiva. A Gleason lo conocemos desde que se enteró de una mala noticia hasta la cúspide de su drama. En línea general, es un filme sobre la paternidad, a propósito de una enfermedad. Un hombre adelantando su labor de padre y de paso evaluando lo que el suyo le ofreció. Dicho esto, la herencia como palabra clave, una que trajo disfuncionalidad, y que el protagonista lucha por revertir.

3. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Gleason

I've seen nearly 3,000 films in my day, so with that in mind, I've obviously sat through sad and painful ones as well. That's why I do not say lightly that "Gleason" is one of the saddest, most emotionally painful films I've ever sat through. Despite that, it might just be the most important film you see all year, if you make the right choice. One of my favorites of the year but it will be hard to watch it again.

4. Endless Eye's rating of the film Gleason

Unfolding in real time, Gleason tells the heartbreaking and inspiring story of Steve Gleason dealing with ALS just as his wife Michel is about to give birth to their first child. Told through a series of video journals Gleason delivers to his future son, this documentary is powerful, frustrating and surprisingly humorous.