1. Milad.amini's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

2. Polónio's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

It was interesting for its unusual pace, but it was equally tiring for the same reason.

3. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

4. Joel's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

This REALLY didn't land for me. Full of a cocky-cool but ultimately dated style. Perhaps I'm just simply not the target audience for this type of thing but it fell flat. Lacking anything really poetic and possible for me I was instead lost in a maze of jargon and baby boomer fear and insecurity.

5. Ramzi's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

Great cast (Lemmon is fantastic) and great dialogue. Felt like it could get going a bit more, though. The story was ultimately let down by a little bit of cheating at the end.

6. dionysus67's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

Fantastic transfer of Mamet's play onto the screen with a superior cast led by legendary J.Lemmon. The punchy and profane dialogue is elevated to great heights by the all male cast, suitable to the phallocentric 'Logos' of the profit-motive culture. This is war-of-all-against all and on this score Baldwin's bully scene early in the film is already a piece of anthology. Perfect performances in a despairing universe.

7. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

8. spasmolytic's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

9. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

10. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

Top-stars performing like on a relay race; a relay of soloists. Excellent dialogues. It's rather a stage play than a movie. It's about men who have to survive in a 'dog-eat-dog' workplace environment. They have to perform, no matter what. Since they can't, we witness how they give in to their worst instincts. This is about hell on earth in an office & about greed, materialism & losers. You either like it or hate it.

11. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

12. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

"...Why?" "Because I don't like you."

13. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

Glengarry Glen Ross has perhaps one of the most impressive ensemble casts of all time. Not only do you have Pacino and Lemmon in two of there best roles. But you also have Harris, Arkin, Kevin Spacey, Jonathan Pryce and of course Alec Baldwin! This cast is an embarrassment of riches! My only complaint is that I don't really connect with the story. Personally I just don't find the actual plot to be that engaging.

14. Chris's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

my only gripe was the occasional casual racism but other than that its a fast-paced well-written film with baby-faced kevin spacey... whats not to love

15. Balthaz21's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

16. ap's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

17. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

The dialogue in this film is so quick and cutthroat; it couldn't have been done by any other cast ensemble. Pacino and Lemmon are standouts. All-in-all an entertaining film on lying, cheating, and stealing to get ahead in life.

18. speedball's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

19. Ethan's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

This is a foul mouthed good time as this great ensemble trades blows with each other and they shout the most outrageous obscenities at each other.

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

Alec Baldwin's opening monologue is simultaneously the highlight of this film, and also kind of disappointing, because he isn't in it after that.

21. Andrea A Walter's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

22. Operation Kino's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

I like Mr Successful Asshole played by Alec Baldwin. I dislike Mr Unsuccessful Whiner, played by all other case members.

23. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross

Proof that dialogue alone can carry a movie to greatness. The script and acting are magnificent. Darkly comedic. Shelly is the modern day Willie Lohman.

24. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Glengarry Glen Ross