1. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Glow

what is this? this is so weird

2. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Glow

Dunno...not that bad...not really good...kinda like those slightly soggy sandwiches you have on long bus trips...

3. RumbleFish's rating of the film Glow

Per me trascura la parte più interessante, quella pacchiana dei combattimenti, per mettere in scena la tipiche paranoie delle personcine americane (mio padre non mi accetta così come sono, ho scopato col marito della mia amica ma voglio che rimaniamo amiche, mia madre è rimasta incinta di un burlone che non ho mai conosciuto ma che adoro nonostante tutto...)

4. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Glow

5. João R's rating of the film Glow

This was great fun and made sure to punch some of the ridiculous stereotypes advertised in the media. However, I felt some of the initial humor was a little turbulent.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Glow

I really wanted to like it because of the cast. It's just that Jenji Kohan is a sleazemeister. Alison Brie had two nude scenes in the first episode. Mary-Louise Parker was often nude in 'Weeds', and don't even get me started on that crapfest 'Orange'.

7. samba direito's rating of the film Glow

8. HenriqueA's rating of the film Glow

This is my new comfort food. I just love the cast and the story is perfectly ok, though none of it is new or superbly done.

9. ap's rating of the film Glow

Actually 4 stars, but I really loved it and I'm eagerly waiting for a new season.

10. Joana China's rating of the film Glow

11. Domiziana's rating of the film Glow

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Glow

It's a lot of fun, and made me re-evaluate wrestling as a form of art, so there's that. There's also the robot with drugs in it, that was nice too.

13. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Glow

with the major surge in womens wrestling these past couple years, this couldn't have come at a better time. WWE sure could use a heel as good as zoya for bayley right now

14. jaelaah's rating of the film Glow

Took me 3 episodes to catch interest; another 3 to fall in love. Really brilliant premise - the viewer finds herself gradually falling for "wrestling" (as enshrined in the series) alongside the various characters

15. bryanvmh's rating of the film Glow

A lot like Andrew Bujalski's Results, the type of show that is low commitment viewing that delivers reliably on laughs and engaging characters

16. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Glow

So much fun. Alison Brie is delightful as always.

17. Polyglot's rating of the film Glow

"There are drugs in the fucking robot!"