MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

1. Constance Bennett's rating of the film Glow

So much fun. My favourite of Alison’s roles.

2. sksksksk's rating of the film Glow

3. Marisa Alves Pedro's rating of the film Glow

4. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Glow

[3 Seasons] It's well produced, it has a good heart and it also presents the phenomenon of women's wrestling as not something overtly sexualized (not all the characters are models), while also raising some questions about finding a direction in life, especially when something that you love is not really working out that well.

5. Sab_berryfieldsforever's rating of the film Glow

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Glow

A grower of a series that gets better episode by episode.

7. Sonia Farah Diba's rating of the film Glow

just watched the 2 seasons in 2 days.... so yeah, that's how much i like it ;)

8. Ale/M's rating of the film Glow

9. Moon in June's rating of the film Glow

First season 3/5 Second season 4,5/5

10. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Glow

Delightful, hilarious and with extremely likable characters. They won me over right at the first imaginary match between Ruth and Debbie. The second season is better, so let's hope it keeps improving.

11. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Glow

Season 1 = 3 stars. Season 2 = 4 stars. There are a lot of moments in this show that register as cringeworthy to me. Is that the point? I really don't know; but all in all this show is so well-written, filled with rich characters, and a fun take on the "group of rejects band together" trope.

12. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Glow

what is this? this is so weird

13. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Glow

Upping this to 4 stars because of a stellar third season in which the writing improves tremendously. The show finally favors drama over laughs and the characters' inner workings come to light in truly rewarding fashion. This should have been the second season all along.

14. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Glow

Dunno...not that bad...not really good...kinda like those slightly soggy sandwiches you have on long bus trips...

15. RumbleFish's rating of the film Glow

Per me trascura la parte più interessante, quella pacchiana dei combattimenti, per mettere in scena la tipiche paranoie delle personcine americane (mio padre non mi accetta così come sono, ho scopato col marito della mia amica ma voglio che rimaniamo amiche, mia madre è rimasta incinta di un burlone che non ho mai conosciuto ma che adoro nonostante tutto...)

16. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Glow

17. João R.'s rating of the film Glow

This was great fun and made sure to punch some of the ridiculous stereotypes advertised in the media. However, I felt some of the initial humor was a little turbulent.

18. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Glow

I really wanted to like it because of the cast. It's just that Jenji Kohan is a sleazemeister. Alison Brie had two nude scenes in the first episode. Mary-Louise Parker was often nude in 'Weeds', and don't even get me started on that crapfest 'Orange'.

19. samba direito's rating of the film Glow

20. Arshi Rai's rating of the film Glow

Season 1: 3 Stars Season 2: 3 Stars Season 3: 3 stars

21. HenriqueA's rating of the film Glow

This is my new comfort food. I just love the cast and the story is perfectly ok, though none of it is new or superbly done.

22. alexp's rating of the film Glow

Actually 4 stars, but I really loved it and I'm eagerly waiting for a new season.

23. Joana China's rating of the film Glow