1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Go

Find myself watching it when I've given up for the day and I need something innocuous and 90's flashback.

2. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Go

It's no Pulp Fiction by any means, but it's still fun and well written.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Go

This is a fun movie. It's not meant to be a 'Rashomon' for the 90's. It has lots of laughs and I particularly love that trope of multiple points of view. This is also the movie when I stopped looking at deleted scenes. Sometimes there are very good reasons they are deleted. They should not exist.

4. citycat2020's rating of the film Go

криминальное чтиво

5. Andreas Jonsson's rating of the film Go

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Go

Part of a school of thought willing to explore counter-culture and shock cinema tropes within fairly mainstream parameters. Whilst its tone is inconsistent, there are many sequences illustrating how the likes of Doug Liman (director) and Sarah Polley (actress) were a 'work in progress' beginning to master their craft.

7. JD Tastad's rating of the film Go

Be warned- not nearly enough Polley

8. JasonAv's rating of the film Go

9. salviaplath's rating of the film Go

maybe a little too pulp fiction-esque but really enjoyed it anyway. very entertaining and has some hilarious moments.

10. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Go

i bought this for 10p and it's the best 10p i've ever spent

11. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Go

I remember seeing this film in the theatre. One of the better films of the 90s

12. Matthew Thompson's rating of the film Go

13. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Go

Fits in right with the Spun Clerks SLC Punk Rules of Attraction 90s era entertainment and look. The first story was the real meat and should have allowed itself to escalate further and further, instead the movie gets bored and decides to be quirky instead, the rest is good for a laugh but otherwise not all that gripping; worse, the characters don't learn anything and their shenanigans go unchecked. --PolarisDiB

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Go

Good fun, even if it is highly derivative.

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Go

comedy, action, thrilling..."Very Bad Thing" meets "Vantage Point"..! very great stuff...

16. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film Go

this is actually a very cool movie. I thought it would be a dull party movie, about the rave scene, and how cool it is go clubbing... but the raving aspects are just on the surface. that's a really fun movie.

17. Sam Flemming's rating of the film Go

An interesting film that has a Pulp Fiction-like style to it, but keeps it fresh.

18. zazie's rating of the film Go

lulz, katie holmes in a drug movie

19. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Go

probably the only movie that i like with katie holmes. how sad.

20. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Go

Sarah Polley needs to be in more films.