1. spasmolytic's rating of the film God Bless America

I think they started killing people like reality TV stars and other famous people who had it coming, in order to benefit America. Like in a dark comedy sort of way. It really sucked.

2. lidiishere's rating of the film God Bless America

one of the best dark comedy movies I've watched

3. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film God Bless America

Starts off very strong, but the second part of the movie is very underwhelming. Notable scene: Frank's rant on American Idol culture.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film God Bless America

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film God Bless America

Our Daily Free Stream: God Bless America. Die erste halbe Stunde von Bobcat Goldthwaits God Bless America verspricht so viel mehr als der Film imstande ist, einzulösen. Die schwarze Komödie beginnt mit erbarmungslosem Comic Gemetzel und hört auf mit erbarmungslosem Gemetzel... mehr auf cinegeek.de

6. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film God Bless America

great concept: killing those they think deserve to die e.i. people that watch reality tv and crying babies. its something we've all thought about.

7. the_mentaculus's rating of the film God Bless America

Where World's Greatest Dad explored inner turmoil and social tomfoolery in a sublimely personal way, leading to greater resonance, this takes the opposite approach, making social ennui a personal albatross, and the results are hamfisted. It's a sugar-coated pill, though: the film's first, wonderfully perverse death was fantastic, and kept me watching to the flawed end.

8. Greenhorn's rating of the film God Bless America

god bless america...we will see!!!

9. Heino_K's rating of the film God Bless America

Unterhaltsam. Manches schießt sicherlich übers Ziel hinaus, anderes widerum würde ich so unterschreiben. Allzu ernst sieht sich der Film sicherlich nicht, will ich zumindest hoffen. Ich liebe die Szene im Kino. Dafür hat sich das Anschauen bereits gelohnt.

10. Christoph's rating of the film God Bless America

Netter Film. Leider kommt einem vieles aus anderen Filmen schon bekannt vor, und etliche Motive wiederholen sich häufig, was zu unnötigen Längen führt.

11. mortal's rating of the film God Bless America

"Hey, i bet we could make a Tarantino Style film with the blackest of black humor and 'deep' social commentary, topped with a sh't ton of cursing and totally pull it off!" Except you couldn't, Bobcat Goldthwait. Avoid.

12. bastos's rating of the film God Bless America

13. ac's rating of the film God Bless America

Guns and cars vs. commercial trash. Ok, I hope the moral hypocrisy is intentional. In that case, the movie is cool.

14. kopfkompass's rating of the film God Bless America

The little spark of hope for all the days that leave you wanting nothing but revenge. ;-)

15. Stefan Drees's rating of the film God Bless America

A media satire full of very black humor but also overflowing with well-observed details about everyday behavior and communication patterns.

16. janeckert's rating of the film God Bless America

am I wrong or ist this just a real bad copy of "Super - shut up crime!"

17. lostlevel's rating of the film God Bless America

I felt like I was watching someone's manifesto with oddly specific roasts in places (albeit with the help of a surprisingly convincing psychotic juno and a misanthropic man who evidently shouldn't be watching MTV) or maybe this was just a comedic revenge movie... either way I probably had more fun watching this than I should have.

18. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film God Bless America

19. Yenny VT's rating of the film God Bless America

la paleta de colores es de brillantes pero verdes y amarillo con poco azul claro .. es una película sin tanto soundtrack y con encuadres de americano y médium shot . panorámicos y los movimientos de cámara son con ejes que jira constantemente . movimientos fluidos y cortes y planos cerrados

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film God Bless America

"Christ, Frank. You look like fuck pie." - just hilarious & cranky - let's kill some weirdos.

21. Clayton Wong's rating of the film God Bless America

A dumb movie for whiny babies.

22. mpho3's rating of the film God Bless America

Good preachy fun. Go Freddy Rumsfeld! Who cares if you soiled your pants?

23. MasonStorm's rating of the film God Bless America

Without question one of the worst films I've ever watched.

24. Christina Scavuzzo's rating of the film God Bless America

you laugh all the way with envy and approval.

← Previous 1 3 4