1. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film God Help the Girl

2. Renton47's rating of the film God Help the Girl

I think noble in its intention to contrast the appearance of "twee" with the emotional turmoil that it might serve as an antidote to. In this respect the treatment of the eating disorder felt respectful, insofar as music provided a distraction from the inescapable. Shame that music is so dull and Murdoch only skirts the edges of the joy of musicals.

3. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Two best moments are "I'll Have to dance with Cassie" (besides, have you noticed that the non Stuart Murdoch songs fit better to the move?) and when they to the canoe trip. Everything else is a little bit shameful.

4. Patrick John's rating of the film God Help the Girl

5. nandafr's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Should've rated it with one star, but the costumes are cute and the tunes are quite nice.

6. Elina E's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Delicate themes explored brilliantly, far from an average plot or story-line, character relations were near perfect, all to a catchy and fun soundtrack.

7. dan's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Fine, okish music. Good photography, but thin on the plot.

8. letters never sent's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Not the best there is, but for sentimental reasons and for the sojourn into my popgirl past (and fading present).

9. cinegeek.de's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Vielleicht wäre es besser gewesen, sämtliche Szenen mit Songs zu unterlegen? Die Geschichte einfach auf das Nötigste herunter zu schrauben und sich ganz auf das Flair der Musik zu verlassen?(...) die ganze Rezension sowie unsere favorisierten Musikerfilme gibts auf cinegeek.de

10. Adriana Valente's rating of the film God Help the Girl

I really don't like musicals...too dreamy/cute atmosphere, boring and hollow. I like the outfits.

11. bouvardila's rating of the film God Help the Girl

cute casts with enjoyable soundtracks.

12. 0101100101's rating of the film God Help the Girl

I thought I would enjoy the movie. I was wrong. It's twee as fuck. Good music tho.

13. Anya Zakharova's rating of the film God Help the Girl

14. yasdnil's rating of the film God Help the Girl

This had little moments of brilliance, but overall it's clumsy and slightly pretentious. Emily Browning was lovely, and I almost like her singing better than the actual God Help the Girl. Is it just me, or does Hannah Murray sound like someone who has a mouth full of cotton after getting their teeth pulled?

15. hyacinthtears's rating of the film God Help the Girl

cute, enjoyable, plots kind of messy, but its still quite fun to watch, definitely a guilty pleasure for me

16. João Rocha's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Lame drama with lacks in the history. Still cute, with an amazing cast and soundtrack

17. Karen Callora's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Cute and beautifully directed. Browning's raw voice reminds me of the Gentle Waves. I enjoyed it immensely with its Czech new-wave feel and quirky soundtrack; exactly how I pictured B&S would be like as a film. However, the relationship between Eve and James is a bit lacking so I couldn't empathize with them towards the end, but their ménage-à-trois is the kind you wanna sit with at the school lunchroom.

18. Daniel Roque's rating of the film God Help the Girl

God helped the girl, but not the movie.

19. Siaudebert's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Not bad musical, but not quite my type of movie Though Emily Browning is still gorgeous and I love her style

20. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film God Help the Girl

Pretty film, nice music from B&S

21. anschyn's rating of the film God Help the Girl

sissy story , lame drama, except for all the good looking cast here. not a fan

22. Leroy Martin's rating of the film God Help the Girl

this is really cute and the soundtrack was great!!! olly alexander is adorable in this

23. brigittabeata's rating of the film God Help the Girl