1. João R's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Most likely, this should've been released as a story of its own (even though I believe it still would've not been prosperous) as originally intended since this feels to be mimicking its way into a world where it doesn't belong. Undesired.

2. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Two stars for the creativity it took to make such a random storyline

3. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

4. lazyatom's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Semi-entertaining pulp, but it's barely coherent and -- more than having stuff that isn't explained -- is full of stuff that just doesn't make any sense. It's a shame because this film more than any other marks the "Cloverfield" franchise as garbage.

5. cristodicarta's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

6. João Gou's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Hmmm. Ok! I liked the arm.

7. Justin Crowe's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

3 stars for the fact it's a cloverfield movie (biased, i know), but yeah.. this one was a bit of a stinker. nothing like another space sci-fi movie where unexplained shit happens and no one reacts or brings it up again. the last few seconds of the movie were amazing though

8. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

(3,5) I don't believe the "guilty-pleasure" film. It's fun. I like those anomalies.

9. Star Lord's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Da 2,5. Si salvano sempre con dei finali divertenti ma niente di trascendentale.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Saw it with my brother. He said, "I know it's going to suck, but I want to see it anyway", which was the way I felt. It wasn't a strictly essential film to make, but there were moments. The arm was good.

11. noice's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

dogshit. i was even real screwed up from the super bowl and it was still unbearable.

12. Simone Giordano's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

the cloverfield paradox non ha nulla a che fare con il primo cloverfield. è un film pieno di clichè, non inventa nulla e non racconta nulla. perchè due stelle? perchè ha comunque quel non so chè che ti fa sentire in colpa a dare 1 stella.

13. choke's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

a lot of fun, I've been rather bored by a few sci-fi thrillers recently (especially those in space) but I could have done with those worms wrigging out of an eyeball, or patch of flesh or something. it could have been a great body horror show.

14. Daniel Iván's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Although its production is quite impeccable, this film is just another brick on the wall of plagiarism that is filling the film industry lately. The "echoes" from "The Mist", "Alien", "Another Earth" and several others from the sci-fi canon are just obvious and quite indecent. And that would even be forgettable if by any chance the final outcome could be considered clever, which is not the case. Pfff. A huge pfff.

15. Harriehhh's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

The best part was when it ended.

16. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

New one is bad, but not as bad as some people have said, the script is just downright awful wth random plots, I am giving it 1.5/5

17. Boyuan123's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

18. msmichel's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

While its' aims may have been higher this is much closer in spirit to other sci-fi messes like 'Virus' and 'Event Horizon' then anything actually good or clever. Another stand alone script that has been 'adapted' into the so-called 'Cloverfield' universe lands with a total thud on Netflix...aka dumping ground. While it does have some merits such as Gugu Mbatha-Raw's performance this is definitely a misfire overall.

19. Danu Labda's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Ok, There's a reason why this sequel is not released in big screen. disappointing.

20. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

After viewing the final product, what initially appeared as a coup for Netflix - landing a slick science-fiction thriller originally intended for theaters, with a surprise Super Bowl teaser for the launch - feels like a case of Paramount offloading an over-budget movie they knew was going to bomb. The dialogue and exposition are so artlessly executed, I'm halfway surprised J.J. Abrams put his name on this production.

21. gaporama's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

22. nadnab's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

23. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

a lot of fun, but admittedly basically average. not entirely sure why they went with the meh ending, i would've been perfectly fine with the shepard's second misfire sending them back to their own dimension and back in time.

24. Kreg's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

I wish the Abrams Star Treks were more like this. As it stands it was boring and the characters were inconsistent. Confusingly, 10 Clvfld Ln. was confirmed to be completely unrelated to the first film. I assumed this one was as well (except for a few references). And then they reused the shitty jumpscare at the very end with the actual Cloverfield monster. Figure your shit out, Abrams.