1. Star Lord's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Da 2,5. Si salvano sempre con dei finali divertenti ma niente di trascendentale.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Saw it with my brother. He said, "I know it's going to suck, but I want to see it anyway", which was the way I felt. It wasn't a strictly essential film to make, but there were moments. The arm was good.

3. noice's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

dogshit. i was even real screwed up from the super bowl and it was still unbearable.

4. Simone Giordano's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

the cloverfield paradox non ha nulla a che fare con il primo cloverfield. è un film pieno di clichè, non inventa nulla e non racconta nulla. perchè due stelle? perchè ha comunque quel non so chè che ti fa sentire in colpa a dare 1 stella.

5. choke's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

a lot of fun, I've been rather bored by a few sci-fi thrillers recently (especially those in space) but I could have done with those worms wrigging out of an eyeball, or patch of flesh or something. it could have been a great body horror show.

6. Daniel Iván's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Although its production is quite impeccable, this film is just another brick on the wall of plagiarism that is filling the film industry lately. The "echoes" from "The Mist", "Alien", "Another Earth" and several others from the sci-fi canon are just obvious and quite indecent. And that would even be forgettable if by any chance the final outcome could be considered clever, which is not the case. Pfff. A huge pfff.

7. Harriehhh's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

The best part was when it ended.

8. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

New one is bad, but not as bad as some people have said, the script is just downright awful wth random plots, I am giving it 1.5/5

9. Boyuan123's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

10. msmichel's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

While its' aims may have been higher this is much closer in spirit to other sci-fi messes like 'Virus' and 'Event Horizon' then anything actually good or clever. Another stand alone script that has been 'adapted' into the so-called 'Cloverfield' universe lands with a total thud on Netflix...aka dumping ground. While it does have some merits such as Gugu Mbatha-Raw's performance this is definitely a misfire overall.

11. Danu Labda's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Ok, There's a reason why this sequel is not released in big screen. disappointing.

12. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

After viewing the final product, what initially appeared as a coup for Netflix - landing a slick science-fiction thriller originally intended for theaters, with a surprise Super Bowl teaser for the launch - feels like a case of Paramount offloading an over-budget movie they knew was going to bomb. The dialogue and exposition are so artlessly executed, I'm halfway surprised J.J. Abrams put his name on this production.

13. gaporama's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

14. nadnab's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

15. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

a lot of fun, but admittedly basically average. not entirely sure why they went with the meh ending, i would've been perfectly fine with the shepard's second misfire sending them back to their own dimension and back in time.

16. Kreg's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

I wish the Abrams Star Treks were more like this. As it stands it was boring and the characters were inconsistent. Confusingly, 10 Clvfld Ln. was confirmed to be completely unrelated to the first film. I assumed this one was as well (except for a few references). And then they reused the shitty jumpscare at the very end with the actual Cloverfield monster. Figure your shit out, Abrams.

17. smeef's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

the part where that dudes eye gets all fucked up and he's like "hello?" LMAO

18. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Since I wasn´t a big fan of the other Cloverfield movies I think this is the best one. I don´t really see why everyone is so negative about this movie. In the scheme of things this is way better than many sci-fi movies out there despite its short comings. And yes, this is Sunshine with a slice of Alien and other movies crammed in there but still well done and entertaining.

19. Kevin's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

To quote Oscar Martinez: "The analytical part of me wants to examine it... but I know it has no content." Only thing I can add is, if you're ever in the mood for a shitty sci-fi film, this will do the trick. Seriously, it's terrible.

20. Howard Orr's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

A PG-13 Body Horror, which worryingly may actually be the kindest description of this nondescript mess.

21. delbertgrady's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Not as bad as I thought it would be. Of course, you have to suspend belief. Rolled eyes at the matrushka dolls...Not enough monsters though!

22. alonsoelias's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

23. Dan's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

Ok, but because these films are all connected by something called Slusho and crazy fanboys we can easily pretend that this one never happened, that Netflix truly doesn't give a shit about its content or subscribers, that there are still two deeply enjoyable films about actual human beings trying to survive that merit additional films/creativity/talent and this, this... literal disaster was a mistake. Right?

24. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Cloverfield Paradox

So, the lead was perfectly willing to abandon her husband to save her children, but not her crew mates? And Jensen was the villain because her crew was wiped out and she was trying to save her planet? Add to that a cluster of killer sci-fi anomalies and you get a very confused movie, not to mention one that doesn't really sit well in the Cloverfield universe. But, it's well-acted, at least.