1. José Neves's rating of the film Godless

PC. Socialist realism a la mode, for artsy film festivals. Predictable, without a real camera's point of view - alternating between blurring and random (Godard would call it "immoral", to escape religious issues i call it dishonest) glances, like those of a van itself or of a dead man, with no purpose for a subjective camera. With one good travelling in the beginning and tripod at the end in the snow.

2. Trunfos's rating of the film Godless

3. Jade E's rating of the film Godless

The first half of this is brilliant (I'd have given 4 or 5 stars) but somehow I lost interest, I think because it got more focused on the trial etc. rather than the human story. I think I need to revisit it.

4. riraru's rating of the film Godless

Gute Bilder, aber zu zäh.

5. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film Godless

6. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Godless

7. saitosouta's rating of the film Godless

Acest film hard-boiled e o poveste despre o femeie care e îngrijitoare dar comite o crimă pentru a supraviețui, ispășind pentru păcatele sale în lumea atee. Sunt uluitor-impresionat de sentiment poetic al neființei înghețate care apare după ce au fost zădărnicite umanitate și dragoste. Contemporanul film burgar la apogeu.// 介護士として働く傍ら犯罪を犯し生存を図る女性が、神なき世界で贖罪を求める姿を描くハードボイルド。人間性も愛も根絶やしにされた先の、凍てついた虚無の詩情に息を呑む。現代ブルガリア映画の極致。

8. DIMITAR KUTMANOV's rating of the film Godless

Quite simply the best film to come out of Bulgaria in the 21st century.

9. $ROBINROSA$'s rating of the film Godless

Harsh reality and sedated emotions.

10. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Godless

Mi sono addormentato, però a quanto pare ha vinto il primo premio al festival del film di Locarno.